PDA

View Full Version : Assasins creed 3 ending

abdullah226
12-24-2012, 04:40 PM
assasins creed 3 was a great game overall but ubisoft well just left a teaser ive heard that desmond dies but how do we access connor after the sp has finished, this means desmond is not dead or maybe something else what do you guys think?

mashroot
12-30-2012, 09:04 AM
I really hope that he is still alive, because he is just now getting interesting as a character and I would love to see him become the ultimate assassin. I hope that he is going to transcend the future Juno and Minerva saw and make a future they couldn't see. That aside, Juno has hurt him more than once now, she has used him, manipulated him and he is responsible for releasing her, so it really should be Desmond that stops her in the end. I would love to play more Desmond missions too, especially if they flesh them out a bit further.

Assassin_M
12-30-2012, 09:20 AM
assasins creed 3 was a great game overall but ubisoft well just left a teaser ive heard that desmond dies but how do we access connor after the sp has finished, this means desmond is not dead or maybe something else what do you guys think?
Connor has Many Descendants, not just Desmond. Also, One does not have to be a Descendant of Someone to access his/her memories. proofs of this are the Multiplayer and Project Legacy..

Death_Aflame
12-30-2012, 07:55 PM
Desmond's dead. Ubisoft stated that this was the finale of Desmond's story. Or so someone told me. I personally think Desmond should be alive, but after what we've all witnessed, Desmond's as good as dead.

abdullah226
01-07-2013, 06:23 PM
a teaser is left next Ac or maybe dlc is gonna clear up the mind :)