PDA

View Full Version : some whining about no cockpit

johann_thor
03-09-2004, 01:38 PM
why is it that good servers like UK-DEDICATED and TX-OC3 have open cockpit allowed - not that i care so much but when you see a server with this setting allowed you tend to think ... NOOB SERVER .... or worse !

this setting is in the same category as CEM or tourque and gyro effects .... using no pit is like using aimbot in CS ... it sucks

not that i care that there are people flying around with the wonder woman view on the same server i am on .... it just makes the server look .... silly !

sorry if this subject has been exhausted ... i have been away for a while.

johann_thor
03-09-2004, 01:38 PM
why is it that good servers like UK-DEDICATED and TX-OC3 have open cockpit allowed - not that i care so much but when you see a server with this setting allowed you tend to think ... NOOB SERVER .... or worse !

this setting is in the same category as CEM or tourque and gyro effects .... using no pit is like using aimbot in CS ... it sucks

not that i care that there are people flying around with the wonder woman view on the same server i am on .... it just makes the server look .... silly !

sorry if this subject has been exhausted ... i have been away for a while.

BS87
03-09-2004, 01:52 PM
We should just make one, consilidated thread where people can whine and moan about settings, and try to force their views on other people about those settings.

J30Vader
03-09-2004, 01:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by johann_thor:
why is it that good servers like UK-DEDICATED and TX-OC3 have open cockpit allowed
like using aimbot in CS ... it sucks
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

words 5 n 6 says it all.

aimbot is a 3rd party cheat. No cockpit is an Oleg designed setting.

And BS87 has a good idea. But that would run to 100 pages.

ASH at S-MART
03-09-2004, 02:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by johann_thor:
why is it that good servers like UK-DEDICATED and TX-OC3 have open cockpit allowed - not that i care so much but when you see a server with this setting allowed you tend to think ... NOOB SERVER .... or worse !<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I was wondering that myself.. In that there are some, what I call, good sim pilots hanging out in there sometimes... Personally I dont like the NO COCPIT servers, thus I choose not to fly them.. For many reaons really.. But mostly I dont want to pick up any bad habbits.. So I dont use it.. but I dont want to compete aginst people who are using it and thus have an advantage over me.

ASH at S-MART
http://www.thecobrasnose.com/images4/brucecampbellSMart.jpg