PDA

View Full Version : What do I need to do for a FULL Progress bar? Specifically?

Jay_2750
12-24-2012, 11:31 AM
I know you must 100% synch campaign and Naval/Privateer missions, but what else? I know Naval locations is one, and the homestead missions, but what else?

i WiLL aM
12-24-2012, 11:56 AM
I already answered this, so I'll just quote my answer from the other thread :D
100% completion means completing all of the main mission with all of the optional objectives, as well as all the side quests such as the clubs, encyclopaedia of the common man and naval missions etc. As for checking your progress, like MT4k said, there's a DNA tracker in the pause menu which allows you to see what you have and haven't completed. Good luck!

Jay_2750
12-24-2012, 12:04 PM
I already answered this, so I'll just quote my answer from the other thread :D
100% completion means completing all of the main mission with all of the optional objectives, as well as all the side quests such as the clubs, encyclopaedia of the common man and naval missions etc. As for checking your progress, like MT4k said, there's a DNA tracker in the pause menu which allows you to see what you have and haven't completed. Good luck!

Thanks, but I already know what a DNA tracker is, but I mean do I have to accomplish everything on there?
Forts?
Liberation Missions?
The Undergrounds?
Citizen Missions?

i WiLL aM
12-24-2012, 12:06 PM
Thanks, but I already know what a DNA tracker is, but I mean do I have to accomplish everything on there?
Forts?
Liberation Missions?
The Undergrounds?
Citizen Missions?
Yep! :p

Jay_2750
12-24-2012, 12:10 PM
WHAT!?
So I have to Liberate Forts?
I don't want to. -___-

i WiLL aM
12-24-2012, 12:17 PM
Haha, I thought liberating the forts was pretty fun actually - sneaking inside, remaining undetected, killing as little guards as possible and then creating a big explosion before raising the flag! I think the forts were something that I left untouched till after I completed the campaign so that I had something fun left to do. Well anyways, good luck! :)

Jay_2750
12-24-2012, 12:32 PM
I meant I like the forts, that's why I don't want to rid them, but oh well. Thank you.

i WiLL aM
12-24-2012, 12:42 PM
Ah my bad...that's embarrasing >.<
But yeah, you're welcome and good luck with the 100% sync, but a little tip - take your time, the game isn't quite as exciting when you have everything completed ;)

Jay_2750
12-24-2012, 12:51 PM
xD