PDA

View Full Version : How to properly close multiplayer

Sandcracka
12-24-2012, 10:00 AM
As the name suggests. I can't, for the life of me, find a button that lets me close the multiplayer. Esc doesn't work. There doesn't appear to be any "back" button to go to a main menu. Maybe I can't see it. I've looked through all the menus. I need help trying to close the game out, instead of having to ctrl alt del.

Amaral724
12-24-2012, 10:37 AM
As the name suggests. I can't, for the life of me, find a button that lets me close the multiplayer. Esc doesn't work. There doesn't appear to be any "back" button to go to a main menu. Maybe I can't see it. I've looked through all the menus. I need help trying to close the game out, instead of having to ctrl alt del.

Ok, so you need to press Q or E to change menus, and find "back to desktop or to main menu"

YazX_
12-24-2012, 06:14 PM
Alt+F4, this is the most efficient way especially when its stuck in "Creating Group", "Leaving Session" and "Searching for sessions"

Anykeyer
12-24-2012, 10:24 PM
I dont recomment to close game with Alt+F4 while in session (including group creation, leaving and searching). This sometimes lead to stuff like characters customisations get lost.

YazX_
12-24-2012, 11:47 PM
I dont recomment to close game with Alt+F4 while in session (including group creation, leaving and searching). This sometimes lead to stuff like characters customisations get lost.

Did you actually took what i said seriously?!

it was a sarcasm due to the fact of match making logic which always leaves you hanging without any option to quit.