PDA

View Full Version : How do I 'unlock' vigilantes? (the half-circle icons on the map)

Cookie18712
12-24-2012, 07:23 AM
I've already 100% the game. I started a new game and I'm right at the beginning in Boston. I have one icon for vigilantes, it's near the general store where you buy your first pistol. I don't know how I unlocked this first set of vigilantes; game doesn't explain anything. So how exactly does unlocking them work? I know what they actually DO, but I'm asking how to get more to show up on the map. And just to clarify I'm NOT talking about Assassin recruits or Liberation missions. Thanks.

Assassin_M
12-24-2012, 07:40 AM
They`re there automatically...you do not Unlock more...there`s no more...that`s the only one...I dunno, I think it was part of a bigger feature but was cut..

AjinkyaParuleka
12-24-2012, 11:28 AM
Yeah,lots of things were cut...or atleast not added,they spoke of frozen water bodies,there were none(I can understand this).And no zipline except one which is probably a cutscene,I also remeber a mission in 1 of the trailers where Connor speaks with a patriot,and infiltrates it with a couple of Patriots.

Assassin_M
12-24-2012, 11:34 AM
Yeah,lots of things were cut...or atleast not added,they spoke of frozen water bodies,there were none(I can understand this).And no zipline except one which is probably a cutscene,I also remeber a mission in 1 of the trailers where Connor speaks with a patriot,and infiltrates it with a couple of Patriots.
They never said the ziplines would return and that E3 demo was just that....a promotional Demo...it was never said that it was part of the game..