PDA

View Full Version : Why AC3 sucks this much?

RenzR_39
12-23-2012, 02:54 PM
I write this post to complain about all the bugs that are found galore in the game: it is cause of rage and shame that such a beautiful and entertaining game is ruined by a moltitude of minor bugs that damage the game experience it gives to us players. Following a list of the most annoying bugs-error-or such in the game.

- twin holsters: it is awful that every **** time the game complete a loading session, you receive a message about a new weapon added and after being spawned in the world, you see the left pistol changed into a different one from the one you equipped: it create a very annoying lack of symmetry and sometimes a reduction of the effectiveness, depending on the pistol used.

- cinematic nonsense: in every video that is played during the game, connor is shown equipped with the weapons currently chosen and used by the player, but when it comes to
the outfit, he always wear the basic one, even if during the gameplay you have equipped a different one.

- graphic bugs: there are a lot of them, though the one I find most annoying is the one regarding the "aquila" wood and iron reinforcements.

- the rope darts pouch upgrade: which doesn't work, after crafting it you will be still able to carry only 5 units.

- the knife fighting style: is identical to the tomahawk one, creating several nonsense caused by the shape difference between a knife and a tomahawk.

there are still many of them, but I would really like the developers to focus on these. Thank you

kuled2012
12-23-2012, 03:30 PM
I agree, the game unfortunately has bugs but I still loved playing it, unless it's a game breaking bug it doesn't really bother me.

hugobn2
12-23-2012, 03:38 PM
Yeah, there are a bunch of bugs that ruins the game experience. Just one for example, I'm trying to get all the hunts done in the frontier area but some animals just don't add up to the count, like the beavers, I've killed many of them but they still doesn't appear as discovered in the map. This really sucks and keeps you from doing 100% of the game.

DrBlutengott
12-23-2012, 05:44 PM
Unoptimized lagging in Boston and some of the frontier.

RenzR_39
12-23-2012, 09:39 PM
Unoptimized lagging in Boston and some of the frontier.

man I believe it is caused by hardware deficiency of some sort. try to lower your graphic settings, for I have no such problems

SixKeys
12-23-2012, 11:22 PM
man I believe it is caused by hardware deficiency of some sort. try to lower your graphic settings, for I have no such problems

If he's on PC, it could very well be related to the type of graphic card he owns. Even people with high-end computers with great graphics cards are experiencing FPS problems because of bad optimization.

predatorpulse7
12-24-2012, 01:37 AM
Say what you will about AC3 but technically, I thought it was one of the most stable Ubi products I've ever bought.

I've 100%'ed the SP and reached level 40 in MP and I think I've seen at most 4-5 bugs with only 2 freezes. That's great for a game world this big.

Sorry to hear about your problems.

DrBlutengott
12-24-2012, 05:19 PM
If he's on PC, it could very well be related to the type of graphic card he owns. Even people with high-end computers with great graphics cards are experiencing FPS problems because of bad optimization.

Yup Im in a PC, I have a Nvidia 540M I believe with the latest 370. whatever driver. The graphics are crystal clear and crisp with really amazing framerate in NY, but when I go anywhere else, kaput.