PDA

View Full Version : Wow, I never thought I'd see this on Uplay

ProGamerX56
12-23-2012, 02:50 PM
It might just be me, but some previously 10 unit rewards are now 0! I'm wondering if I can get my units back for things I redeemed for 10 that are now at 0. Thanks!

pacmanate
12-23-2012, 03:42 PM
It might just be me, but some previously 10 unit rewards are now 0! I'm wondering if I can get my units back for things I redeemed for 10 that are now at 0. Thanks!

Eh, to get Uplay points is pretty easy anyway, but if they are 0... then crap. I bought 2 things from there I think, the lifescratcher pack and the theme which I BOUGHT but never downloaded cause I am an idiot.

ProGamerX56
12-24-2012, 11:08 AM
Eh, to get Uplay points is pretty easy anyway, but if they are 0... then crap. I bought 2 things from there I think, the lifescratcher pack and the theme which I BOUGHT but never downloaded cause I am an idiot.

Some are great, I've got a free theme and quite a few add ons for Driver SF and ACR! It's just that this turn of events that are disasterous. First my Laptop suffers BSOD (but has now recovered), and i've lost 50U cos of this. They are easy to get, but take some time to pop. Anyway, you get 100 Units JUST FOR COMPLETING AC2, that is jut ridiculous.