PDA

View Full Version : Can't get full synch? (SPOILERS)

xboxauditore
12-23-2012, 02:16 PM
I'm trying to get full synch on my game and whenever I replay the mission where you sneak into Silas' fort to kill him, It always puts a red cross through the objective "Find and Kill the Captain" Is this Silas or not?

BaronVonES
12-23-2012, 05:34 PM
Once you've arrived at the camp, try walking forward along the main pathway with your allies till they disperse (a guard will come near you and try to detect you, but one of said allies will assassinate him from the nearby haystack). Once they break up, the rightmost camp from you should have the captain (he isn't nearby any of the slaves that you are meant to free, so only concern yourself with quietly assassinating him- ideally, do it from around a corner, as that will count towards the other full-sync requirement).

xboxauditore
12-23-2012, 07:44 PM
Yeah but when I get the part where have to meat-shield a Guard, It automatically goes red after I do that. So where is this General?

BaronVonES
12-23-2012, 08:16 PM
It's the prior section when you're freeing the slaves. That's why it fails you once you get control after meat-shielding the guard, because you can only kill the Captain during the previous part of the level (to be honest, this should have been better indicated).

xboxauditore
12-23-2012, 09:42 PM
If you're talking about the part that says Kill the 3 Captains by Corner Assassinations, I always get that, But as soon as I drop the Meat Shield guard, the objective that says "Find and Kill the General" Goes red with a cross as if someone just killed him in a split second. It's weird and stopping me from achieving full synchronisation.

MT4K
12-23-2012, 10:10 PM
During the part where you kill the 3 captains. There is a General walking about in the area as well that you have to kill. So you would need to find and kill the General before you kill all 3 Captains.

xboxauditore
12-23-2012, 10:11 PM
OOOOOOH Right, I got it now, Thanks for the help guys!