PDA

View Full Version : e3 silas camp and fort

saydrix12
12-23-2012, 01:06 PM
Hi i have a guestion i think everyone saw e3 gameplay yeah and it shows the fort and the camp okay first i heard the camp is still in the game but where is it can anyone tell me please ? okay another matter is the fort yeah we all saw how you chase someone up a little hill scrambling none of that in the game + sudeways rock climbing is also not there why do publishers show things and then they dont put it in the game i dont see the point can someone Please tell me where the camp is :)

Aphex_Tim
12-23-2012, 01:09 PM
I believe it's the fort in the south-east corner of the Frontier, near the road to New York.
Also, the things you mentioned ARE in the game. If you pay attention during fights you might noticed a snitch running away for reinforcements every once in a while.
Sideways rock climbing is also still in the game.

dewgel
12-23-2012, 01:21 PM
I believe it's the fort in the south-east corner of the Frontier, near the road to New York.
Also, the things you mentioned ARE in the game. If you pay attention during fights you might noticed a snitch running away for reinforcements every once in a while.
Sideways rock climbing is also still in the game.

I think he's referring to the design of the E3 Demo area. It used to look very natural and very uncharted esque, however when you play it in the retail release, it's been changed to a regular cliff jump with no sideways climbing. Looks very unnatural.