PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft. Why?

Death_Aflame
12-23-2012, 05:12 AM
Why did you remove the feature to kill someone with a sword (or Hidden Blade) and kill another with the gun at the same time? It was in Brotherhood and Revelations, yet it isn't on AC III? Why? That was an awesome feature!

Jexx21
12-23-2012, 05:13 AM
You can.

And you stole my signature.

DemonLord4lf
12-23-2012, 05:32 AM
not at the same time.,..

Assassin_M
12-23-2012, 05:35 AM
not at the same time.,..
You can at the same time..

When in a Kill streak, instead of pressing the attack button to continue the streak, press the tool button..

DemonLord4lf
12-23-2012, 05:36 AM
really? I'll have to try that. thanks

Jexx21
12-23-2012, 05:37 AM
he stole my signature.
i'm pissed

DemonLord4lf
12-23-2012, 05:54 AM
he stole my signature.
i'm pissed
pointless post ftw!?

pacmanate
12-23-2012, 03:41 PM
he stole my signature.
i'm pissed

I told you! Well not you, but I told him like last week he stole your sig. I was annoyed too. Last time I made a name and shame thread about a sig stealer and I got banned :P

Death_Aflame
12-23-2012, 04:12 PM
he stole my signature.
i'm pissed

Explain. In what way did I steal you signature? I came to what all of the Assassins' fought for by myself.

So don't go around calling people thieves. It's impolite and offensive.

Death_Aflame
12-23-2012, 04:14 PM
You can at the same time..

When in a Kill streak, instead of pressing the attack button to continue the streak, press the tool button..

What tool button? R2 or Triangle (RT or Y)?

Jexx21
12-23-2012, 05:39 PM
Explain. In what way did I steal you signature? I came to what all of the Assassins' fought for by myself.

So don't go around calling people thieves. It's impolite and offensive.
You stole my wording for each Assassin, stole what I originally had down for the Assassins in general, and stole that I said "What do you fight for?"

You just added "All of the Assassins did something for the sake of the Future:" and changes the colors around for them.

MT4K
12-23-2012, 07:27 PM
What tool button? R2 or Triangle (RT or Y)?

That would be Y/Triangle.

Death_Aflame
12-23-2012, 10:37 PM
You stole my wording for each Assassin, stole what I originally had down for the Assassins in general, and stole that I said "What do you fight for?"

You just added "All of the Assassins did something for the sake of the Future:" and changes the colors around for them.

Actually, the wording I used was purely my choice and grammatically correct.

Can someone tell me exactly how to do it? I've tried and tried, yet I cannot seem to kill two people using a weapon and a gun at the same time....

Like this:

http://www.edge-online.com/wp-content/uploads/edgeonline/oldfiles/ACB_SP_S_05_GunCounterKill.jpg

LoyalACFan
12-23-2012, 10:49 PM
Actually, the wording I used was purely my choice and grammatically correct.

Can someone tell me exactly how to do it? I've tried and tried, yet I cannot seem to kill two people using a weapon and a gun at the same time....

Like this:

http://www.edge-online.com/wp-content/uploads/edgeonline/oldfiles/ACB_SP_S_05_GunCounterKill.jpg

It's the exact same thing as in previous games, except instead of holding Square, you hold Triangle, and you have to have a sword or tomahawk equipped.

And you TOTALLY stole Jexx's signature.

Jexx21
12-23-2012, 10:52 PM
I would of been fine with it if you asked first (or even admitted to stealing it), but I mean come on now.

Death_Aflame
12-24-2012, 01:39 AM
I didn't steal your signature.

It's the exact same thing as in previous games, except instead of holding Square, you hold Triangle, and you have to have a sword or tomahawk equipped.

And you TOTALLY stole Jexx's signature.

I've tried, all it does is kill the soldier as if I was holding Square..

Jexx21
12-24-2012, 01:54 AM
then why did you admit to stealing it from someone else if you didn't steal it?

I actually took it from an AC Developer, I loved it.

xNINJAxLUMPIAX
12-24-2012, 03:45 AM
To execute a double kill like you want to, first you start a chain streak, then you hold Y(Xbox 360) or Triangle (PS3). It only works with pistol or rope dart.

pacmanate
12-24-2012, 08:37 AM
Okay everyone, stop repeating yourselves. If the guy cannot read that isn't your faults.

Death_Aflame
12-24-2012, 01:26 PM
then why did you admit to stealing it from someone else if you didn't steal it?

I said that I took it from an AC Developed, which is on Wikipedia, meaning the basis of what all the Assassin's did. I simply made more sense of it..

Death_Aflame
12-24-2012, 01:27 PM
To execute a double kill like you want to, first you start a chain streak, then you hold Y(Xbox 360) or Triangle (PS3). It only works with pistol or rope dart.

I do that, but instead it either kills a guy with the pistol (only one gun) or just performs a normal Kill streak. Is it possibly a bug for PS3? This is why I preferred Revelations' combat, much more simpler in terms killing two people at once.

AjinkyaParuleka
12-24-2012, 02:22 PM
Yeah,this is possible,I just tried this on PC.Start a kill streak then hold your tool button,he kill the one with his tomahawk and another guy with his Flintlock.

AjinkyaParuleka
12-24-2012, 02:40 PM
In fact I made a video for you,.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8zzlGgXO2Q&feature=youtu.be
it is very low quality and i am rookie with videos..
Oh the brutality where he sticks the gun in his face.

andreja110s
12-24-2012, 03:01 PM

I have to try that!!

Death_Aflame
12-24-2012, 03:41 PM

I know how to do that, I'm talking about stabbing a sword through one guy and shooting another at the same time..

AjinkyaParuleka
12-24-2012, 04:43 PM
Lol that's possible there are varieties of these combos,1000 animations,you gotta discover it yourself.Just try.

Jexx21
12-24-2012, 04:54 PM
I said that I took it from an AC Developed, which is on Wikipedia, meaning the basis of what all the Assassin's did. I simply made more sense of it..
can you provide a link?

Jexx21
12-24-2012, 04:55 PM
Oh, and by the way, in ACB and ACR these combo kills seemed to be pretty much random, here they aren't.

AjinkyaParuleka
12-24-2012, 05:10 PM
Meh,its hard to do these pistol/wep kills,I actually have bdcam up so i can get a shot for this guy.

PantherophisG
12-24-2012, 05:51 PM
Oh, and by the way, in ACB and ACR these combo kills seemed to be pretty much random, here they aren't.

In ACB or ACR it depended on tapping the attack button vs. holding the attack button. Tapping the attack button during an execution streak would result in a standard kill while holding the button resulted in attacking and shooting (or throwing knives) so long as you had ammunition to do so, otherwise it would result in a standard attack in the execution streak. Combat in AC3 was interesting, but I never really felt compelled to include the pistol or rope darts in my combat. I might go pick a couple fights to mess around with it.

dxsxhxcx
12-24-2012, 07:48 PM
IMO they should have made a tutorial properly explaining how to do that, this is the first game I can remember where we need to discover which features it has.. from what I can remember they don't even explain that you can use your tools to kill the guards (pressing the tool button instead of the attack button while in slow motion, snares kills FTW!! :)), and for a moment I thought they had removed the kill animations but then I realized they happen when two guards attack you at the same time (what unfortunately doesn't happen as often as it should) and now there's this other way to trigger them, I'm fine with you wanting to make it hard to execute certain movements, but at least explain to us that these movements exist and how to execute them...