PDA

View Full Version : Make a pirate game!

c0ca1n3187
12-22-2012, 04:41 PM
The naval missions in AC3 were my favourite part of the game, and I very much doubt I am alone.
Epic ship battles on a stormy sea and a crew of degenerates chanting pirate songs. I've never played a pirate themed game, especially with the kind of graphics used in AC3. I think it'd be a seller.
If not, then please at least add more naval missions to AC3, in an expansion / update. There was not nearly enough naval missions in the game in my opinion, and after repeating the current naval missions so many times, it's losing it's exciting feel.

DisturbedJim83
12-22-2012, 05:40 PM
Well its the only part of the game done with any degree of competency as the rest of the game is a total letdown they did drop the ball on the naval mission "The Sea Wolves" with some truly horrendous Allied A.I

AjinkyaParuleka
12-22-2012, 07:32 PM
makes me feel like I am playing someone in Pirates of the Caribbean .

tcplotts
12-23-2012, 11:56 AM
If someone else developed it using their engine, heck yes. this company can't do pc games, sadly. but that naval stuff was first rate. needs to be in the hands of people who can develop an actual pc game. that would be phenomenal.

Kainiee
12-24-2012, 12:07 AM
The naval battles were awesome !
I hope they will release a DLC with just new naval battles and Aquila upgrades.

Him696
12-24-2012, 12:15 AM
If someone else developed it using their engine, heck yes. this company can't do pc games, sadly. but that naval stuff was first rate. needs to be in the hands of people who can develop an actual pc game. that would be phenomenal.

+1

LambertoKevlar
12-24-2012, 12:23 AM
this

Juanfro01
12-24-2012, 01:11 AM
It would be awesome an "Age of Pirates" game with Anvilext Engine

tcplotts
12-24-2012, 09:04 AM
Well its the only part of the game done with any degree of competency as the rest of the game is a total letdown they did drop the ball on the naval mission "The Sea Wolves" with some truly horrendous Allied A.I

ha! yeah, the friends who block your every shot....:) but still, ya gotta admit, this game's a totl loser if not for the naval missions. that saved this thing from being an epic fail. at least the pc version.

enrell
12-24-2012, 11:26 AM
+1

the naval battle was simply awesome. it looks even better when playing on eyefinity.

the controls are easy and the gameplay was awesome esp the fort attack scene.

hopefully ubisoft would make a pirates game out of the engine !!