PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed 3 Naval Discuss

Jesur22
12-22-2012, 10:59 AM
its pity that you not can man of war in every enemies, in all Naval Missions...
Ubisoft have to make a patch that you can do it finally
Sorry for my Bad English:cool:
I play On Xbox 360
Gamertag: Jesur22

pirate1802
12-22-2012, 01:12 PM
Ubisoft should NEVER abandon naval battle after just one game. Eiter they should include it in the next AC or make a naval-themed spin off where you play as Faulkner and features mostly naval based missions. Whatever you do Ubisoft, I WANT MORE NAVAL BATTLES!

Serrachio
12-22-2012, 01:26 PM
Ubisoft should NEVER abandon naval battle after just one game. Eiter they should include it in the next AC or make a naval-themed spin off where you play as Faulkner and features mostly naval based missions. Whatever you do Ubisoft, I WANT MORE NAVAL BATTLES!

But then the naval element would be overused and become boring. I'm not adverse to having a few naval-related missions in a future AC game, perhaps if an Assassin embarks on a sea voyage and the ship gets ransacked by pirates and they have to take the helm, but AC3's naval missions are just bland if you don't count the Biddle storyline, especially if you have all the upgrades.

pirate1802
12-22-2012, 01:44 PM
Just the feel of helming a ship in the high seas in different weathers is intoxicating to me. I'm a pirate afterall >.> I didn't even notice they were bland.. too busy enjoying the scenery :P

xx-pyro
12-22-2012, 02:06 PM
It gets old they'd need something to freshen it up.