PDA

View Full Version : Patriot camps removed (and more) ?

the_atm
12-21-2012, 04:07 PM
So I'm sure i'm not the only one who was excited for the patriot camps that we would get to see in the frontier that were shown in the frontier demo. NOW THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE MISSION IN THE DEMO!

My question is why were the camps removed? You saw them in the pre-product release, you saw them in the frontier demo yet the only one you see is the big giant one in the Valley Forge. but more to the point, what happened to the missions we were... kinda promised lol? I was pumped to go get that guy some meat, or that guy some medicine! I mean it would have added much more... "I'm in the middle of a revolution" feeling when in the frontier but it felt more... "ohh look a rabbit! come here bunny, come on, that's right come to pa- ohh... red coats... be right back bunny" maybe that's just me?

anyways. did Ubisoft ever mention why these camps were removed? <--- that's the real real question. I know there's little camps with civilians that do nothing but I'm looking for big camps (not valley forge)

thanks dudes and dudets!

p.s. It's snowing out finally here and I'm so pumped that I walked outside in my white hoodie and pretended to be connor :D

r4inm4n1991
12-21-2012, 05:41 PM
Valley Forge has only 1 patriot there........not a big deal also.
You have forts, if you want to roleplay go to the Black Creek, there are plenty of enemies there to kill stealthly.

the_atm
12-21-2012, 05:47 PM
I don't mean forts, I mean camps, in the frontier demo, after killing the wildlife Connor goes down a bit and enters a little camp, there's the doctor there, he gives the meat to the butcher, there's soilders everywere, it's not a fort it's a camp. what happened to them during the realse?

pirate1802
12-21-2012, 06:12 PM
I don't mean forts, I mean camps, in the frontier demo, after killing the wildlife Connor goes down a bit and enters a little camp, there's the doctor there, he gives the meat to the butcher, there's soilders everywere, it's not a fort it's a camp. what happened to them during the realse?

That camp is there. I've visited it many times. Many similar camps are there O.o Though there aren't patriots there, just civilians walking, talking and sitting around the campfire.

LoyalACFan
12-21-2012, 06:51 PM
There are plenty of camps around the frontier, but I do kind of wish there were more missions with the doctor and such that we saw in the frontier demo. It would make the delivery requests much more thematically relevant than just some random guy asking for a shopping list of crafted items.

DrBlutengott
12-21-2012, 07:05 PM
Huh, I forgot about that. I guess they took it out to make room for the delivery requests with the crafting items. <.<