PDA

View Full Version : Helppppp.

Twistedxinsidexx
12-21-2012, 04:11 AM
This is my first time coming here because I'm stuck and don't know whats the issue is.

I have gotten 22/24 of the peg leg trinkets and the last two is no where to befound, one is in the frontier if im not mistaken (Isnt playing) they show the trophy symbol on the map yet its not there and the area is open with trees and water no caves and etc...

Assassin_M
12-21-2012, 04:25 AM
This is my first time coming here because I'm stuck and don't know whats the issue is.I have gotten 22/24 of the peg leg trinkets and the last two is no where to befound, one is in the frontier if im not mistaken (Isnt playing) they show the trophy symbol on the map yet its not there and the area is open with trees and water no caves and etc...Search better...The cave may be farther than you think..Some caves are quite large and extend pretty far off the area you`re in..

Twistedxinsidexx
12-21-2012, 04:29 AM
Sadly i tried that and in both cases i couldn't find any caves, ill try the search again tonight and see if i messed up in my search.

cmrggamer
12-21-2012, 04:57 AM
You can also go to Youtube, type in AC3 trinkets and the regions they're located in and there will be videos showing you how to get there, if you can't find it yourself :)

DrBlutengott
12-21-2012, 05:04 AM
I think I know where you are, look for a waterfall nearby maybe?

Aphex_Tim
12-21-2012, 06:34 AM
One cave entrance is behind a waterfall. Try and look for that!