PDA

View Full Version : Delivery Request Bug?

InfernoChaos
12-21-2012, 01:55 AM
I swear I have talked to every single NPC that requested items and have given them each and every item. I got the 30% Marks once I completed the NY and Boston requests but now at the Frontier I gave the items to the NPC in Valley Forge, I received the little notification in the top right being paid for the completing it, yet I've not been given the checkmark in the Logs saying I completed it it.

All the NPCs that give the quests have disappeared indicating that their purpose is completed, but it seems just the Frontier one that doesn't unlock. Does anyone know a solution to solve this? I am on Sequence 10 and tried going back to Sequence 9 but the NPC just stands there never doing anything and I've left Connor standing next to him for an hour.

I really hope there's a known way to fix or bypass this glitch as I was so close to getting Completionist, any help would greatly be appreciated thank you!

aContingency
12-21-2012, 02:56 AM
I've found that with these side missions that it will only unlock properly if I press B to initiate/complete the mission and then stand still for a little while until a message pops telling you about the mission. As somehow the game glitches if you walk away too quickly right after pressing B. When it did glitch on me, I found that fast travelling to a different city and back will reset the NPC.

From what I was able to make sense of, I hope that this is at all relevant to your problem.

InfernoChaos
12-21-2012, 05:08 AM
Thank you for the reply. I believe what caused the issue was me Accepting the quest and while the Side Quest was listing out all the material I needed I talked tot he person again and completed the quest before that list ended.

I've tried constantly leaving the area, going into town and then re-entering the Frontier and none of the Quest Givers are there. I know its one of the Frontier Quest Givers because the Boston and NY ones all had the entries inputted, but the Frontier ones never did.

So far this glitch is really aggravating me and is about to leave a bad taste in my mouth knowing I will complete the game at 99%, unable to get Full Completion/Platinum Trophy just because of one incredibly pointless Quest.