PDA

View Full Version : AC3 - Can't be the final!

M4THU2
12-20-2012, 09:56 PM
Ok so I know this is gonna sound weird and all but bear with me. If it makes sense share your thoughts please.
I believe AC3 IS NOT THE FINAL AC IN THE NUMBER ORDER. AC 1 - 3 is all about Desmond. HOWEVER, the game MUST have a larger scope than DESMOND.
At the beginning of AC3 when Sean gives us the quote from Alice in Wonderland we then walk down a corridor, then it cuts. Bear in mind this is all speculation BUT.
That cut only appears when you are in an animus... you can also pause... why?
You are someone ELSE in an animus learning from your ancestor Desmond as he learnt from Altair, Ezio and Connor.

The pause thing -yes its standard in every game but still. The cut transition wasn't necessary, it looked, Out of place.

Anyone wanna come in this their suggestions?

ProletariatPleb
12-20-2012, 10:07 PM
Who said AC3 is the final game? It's not. Dime to a dollar there will be another AC game next year.

And no, they already said there is no Inception-like layer to this.

cmrggamer
12-20-2012, 10:13 PM
I'm pretty sure they said this wasn't the last AC and that it's just the end of Desmond's storyline...

M4THU2
12-20-2012, 11:24 PM
Who said AC3 is the final game? It's not. Dime to a dollar there will be another AC game next year.

And no, they already said there is no Inception-like layer to this.

I didn't hear of this inception layer thing. Where was this? When was this?

M4THU2
12-20-2012, 11:25 PM
I'm pretty sure they said this wasn't the last AC and that it's just the end of Desmond's storyline...

Yea but it feels like inception. Like someone is inside an animus

xXMrGR1NCHXx
12-20-2012, 11:27 PM
It isn't the last AC game, it's Desmond's last AC game.

Assassin_M
12-20-2012, 11:58 PM
Yea but it feels like inception. Like someone is inside an animus

Corey May in June...

He said that we`re not playing someone playing Desmond...

OnizukaSensei
12-21-2012, 12:13 AM
Here's a really cynical way to look at it:

If there is money in it, AC will live! And so will Connor.

Bashilir
12-21-2012, 01:44 AM
Here's a really cynical way to look at it:

If there is money in it, AC will live! And so will Connor.

Your profile picture is quite large.. Anyway, I agree with what Onizuka said but still, who wouldn't abuse that to get money? Even then, they put time into their games, you can tell. Plus, it better not be the final game..

ze_topazio
12-21-2012, 02:24 AM
You must be a genius.

OnizukaSensei
12-21-2012, 05:44 AM
I honestly don't know why my profile picture got so big...I'll have to fix that eventually.

That being said, I still can't shake the feeling in the back of my head that AC3 was not handled properly, despite the three-year development cycle.

Assassin_M
12-21-2012, 05:52 AM
I honestly don't know why my profile picture got so big...I'll have to fix that eventually.

That being said, I still can't shake the feeling in the back of my head that AC3 was not handled properly, despite the three-year development cycle.
If you delve deep into the game, the 3 year Cycle IS Apparent; however, there are things that do not reflect this..I dunno..neglected perhaps ?? Definitely has elements that were Unpolished

pirate1802
12-21-2012, 06:11 AM
You must be a genius.

LEL.

Even a blind man can see a sequel coming after how AC III ended. It screams sequel in our face!

ProletariatPleb
12-21-2012, 06:42 AM

because it wasn't