PDA

View Full Version : Encyclopedia STILL broken

xXN1GH7M4R3Xx
12-20-2012, 05:47 PM
Hi,

i just wanted to draw an issue to peoples attention as i have a glitch that a lot of other people seem not to have had and it's stopping me completing the Encyclopedia of the Common Man. I was hoping the new patch would fix it but still no luck...

Basically i have completed all entries without issue except the miner (2/3) and the woodworker (1/3). The problem i have is that Lance is non-existent in my game. I have completed everything else in the game so it can't be a quest issue but he is nowhere to be found. I can't find him at his workshop/ house, the farm, the mine etc.

Any ideas? May i have missed something? I can't believe that after 2 major patches i still have this issue.

Thanks

xXN1GH7M4R3Xx
12-21-2012, 05:33 PM
Seriously no one has ever heard of this? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

CanyonSurferF35
12-22-2012, 11:33 PM
I cannot get lyle white to do anything but read/write his journal and pick herbs. Sometimes he'll go from doing one thing, right back to doing the same thing. I have followed him for more than 10 hours of play time and he won't do a god**** thing different.

mattmc12345
12-27-2012, 07:11 PM
I'm stuck at 2/3 for the woodworker. I have scanned him many times and 3/3 will not come up. Canyon, don't follow him around. Fast travel to the entrance of the Homestead and then go over to Lyle. If he is not doing what you want him to be doing then keep fast travelling. That helped me.

sultan_a_hassni
08-09-2013, 05:00 PM
Is there away to rest all encyclopedia? I have a glitch in the lumber and farmer and have been around them for very long time already, I need to know how to fix this
I have managed to scan 2/3 for both but can't complete it yet.

Black_Widow9
08-10-2013, 12:30 AM
Have you used the Weather Man Animus Hack to make it winter? Make sure you try that and follow them around. They do different things during summer and winter and throughout the day. ;)