PDA

View Full Version : Worthless crap of ****

SwedishElk
12-20-2012, 02:49 PM
It's f****ing unplayable on PC. Thanks for ripping me off. UBISoft you should have all of your pants down and publicly being spanked.

medavroog
12-20-2012, 02:53 PM
It's f****ing unplayable on PC. Thanks for ripping me off. UBISoft you should have all of your pants down and publicly being spanked.

The Assassin's Creed III - PC is known to have many issues, such as bugs and crashings, but can you please give more details as what issue you are having by the statement "it's f*ing unplayable on PC"? Perhaps some of us have the answer to solve your issue at hand...

abohamed
12-20-2012, 07:43 PM
The Assassin's Creed III - PC is known to have many issues, such as bugs and crashings, but can you please give more details as what issue you are having by the statement "it's f*ing unplayable on PC"? Perhaps some of us have the answer to solve your issue at hand...

trust me .. he mean by the statement "it's f*ing unplayable on PC" the FPS drops problem D

tcplotts
12-21-2012, 03:28 AM
trust me .. he mean by the statement "it's f*ing unplayable on PC" the FPS drops problem D

A lot of people don't like this game for other reasons beyond card issues. But the OP needs to detail them. And maybe some day, someone in corporate might actually give a crap...:) Or not.

zMrFahrenheit
12-21-2012, 03:29 AM
What is a crap of ****?