PDA

View Full Version : Can't liberate NY North in AC3

Thayin2012
12-20-2012, 02:32 PM
This isn't the same problem everyone else is having.

I've done all the liberation missions shown in the NY North district. I went to my liberation tab on my map, and there aren't any more white liberation icons. But, my 'liberation meter' only says that I have liberated 70%. I went online, and found that you have to liberate 90% before starting the mission. Even so, I went and talked to my liberation contact and found that I can't start the mission. I checked online walk throughs, and I've done all of the liberating that they say is possible, and required.

I haven't been able to find any help online for this specific thing, so I decided to post here.

Also, if this is a real noob question, because there are hidden liberation things or something, please excuse my noobness because this is my first Assassin's Creed game, and if I posted this in the wrong place, please excuse my stupidity because this is my first post.

Thanks

cmrggamer
12-20-2012, 06:10 PM
If the region is not at 90% then you have not done all of the missions.
If you go back to the map and go to logbook, I think, you should be able to see how many missions (and what type) are left in each region for the two cities. If you have gray areas on the map liberation missions are likely in there because the areas are not considered until they are explored.
If you figure out what type of missions you have left it may help to narrow your search (protect farmers require farms outside of the center of the city).

Hope that helps! Good luck! :)

Thayin2012
12-20-2012, 06:30 PM
Thanks mate
Just finished liberating it now. I didn't realise that the logbook could do that because I'm new to Assassin's Creed

:)

cmrggamer
12-20-2012, 10:11 PM
No problem! Glad I could help!