PDA

View Full Version : Washington and pieces of eden

lothario-da-be
12-20-2012, 01:58 PM
I'll quote the ac3 artbook exactly: "Washington comes into possession of a Piece of eden and crosses paths with Connor several times during the game."
a bit strange this wasn't in the game, your thoughts?

roostersrule2
12-20-2012, 02:15 PM
It meant that he gets a POE and crosses paths with Connor but not necessarily at the same time.

Aphex_Tim
12-20-2012, 02:28 PM
Tyranny of King Washington most likely has him possess an Apple of Eden.

medavroog
12-20-2012, 02:31 PM
I'll quote the ac3 artbook exactly: "Washington comes into possession of a Piece of eden and crosses paths with Connor several times during the game."
a bit strange this wasn't in the game, your thoughts?

This will be the case in the up-coming DLC...

lothario-da-be
12-20-2012, 02:46 PM
This will be the case in the up-coming DLC...
Your an idiot, DLC isn't the game and this dlc isn't canon. At the moment the artbook came out that scenario doesn't exist...

medavroog
12-20-2012, 03:00 PM
Your an idiot, DLC isn't the game and this dlc isn't canon. At the moment the artbook came out that scenario doesn't exist...

Since you insulted me, I return the same insult back to you, "You are the Idiot". May I ask as of when did I even remotely claimed the up-coming DLC is the game? All I stated is, what the Artbook claimed will be presented in the up-coming DLC. Shall you have a problem with this fact because the DLC is not the game, and because you feel Ubisoft failed to include this into the main game, make your rants to the devs and not to me.

lothario-da-be
12-20-2012, 03:04 PM
The... at the end of your previous post kinda means to me: man your stupid, you can also see in the marketing of TTOKG that he will have a piece of eden.But sorry man please accept my excuses.