PDA

View Full Version : Can't tell if this was a glitch or not...

the_atm
12-20-2012, 02:19 AM
So there I was in Concord dressed in my native outfit. I was at the trading post and just assassinated a guard quickly I blended with 2 women looking at a little market stall when the unthinkable happened! Connor crossed his arms and started pointing at the stall, then he backed up a little bit and started pointing somwhere else JUST LIKE THE GUY DOES IN BETWEEN 2 WOMEN. I'm thinking this was a glitch but it was good to see Connor have some animation while blending.

I mean they give animations to the MP characters why not the main assassins? It's not like that tall hooded man standing in the middle of 4 people with knives, a bow and arrow and a plethera of weapons and armor is the killer, I mean he's just standing there awkwardly lol!

do you guys agree?

and more importantly was that a glitch I had happen to me? I'm thinking it was because I can't do it any more...

Lumina Luxerion
12-20-2012, 02:25 AM
i don't think it is since that's what normally happens for me haha but yeah i agree shows how much ubi has done since AC2

Chocoburger
12-20-2012, 04:11 AM
Not a glitch, but one thing I don't remember seeing in the game was Conner dipping his hood down in front of guards like he did at the E3 reveal video. Has anyone seen that happen in their own playthroughs?

the_atm
12-20-2012, 04:31 AM
Not a glitch, but one thing I don't remember seeing in the game was Conner dipping his hood down in front of guards like he did at the E3 reveal video. Has anyone seen that happen in their own playthroughs?
NOOOO BUT I WANT THAT SO BAD!! it was in the boston glitch when he was hiding from the guards, as they passed he dipped down his hood and turned his head to avoid eye contact. any ideas why they took this out of the game? trust me i've been looking and watching for it in game but to no avail :(

pirate1802
12-20-2012, 12:16 PM
Its not a glitch, Connor does have blend-in animations when blending with a group, I've seen it several times. Hope they expand this thing further in coming games, like that dipping hood thing. Little things like these add soo much to the immersion.