PDA

View Full Version : Bought season pass but cant download DLC

fq360
12-19-2012, 08:53 PM
i recently bought the AC3 season pass and redemmed it through the game, but when i go to content extra it takes me to the abstergo store and wants me to pay for the DLC
ive contacted ubisoft and they said they cannot provide the links to the DLC but can see that the pass is on my account by verifying my key.

they cannot provide any download links so my pass is useless, because i didnt purchase the season pass through them they say the retailer should provide a download link.

after speaking to my retailer they said they dont provide any links so now im stuck without any DLC.
has anyone got download links or can suggest what to do next

thanks

medavroog
12-19-2012, 09:43 PM
ive contacted ubisoft and they said they cannot provide the links to the DLC but can see that the pass is on my account by verifying my key.

they cannot provide any download links so my pass is useless, because i didnt purchase the season pass through them they say the retailer should provide a download link.

after speaking to my retailer they said they dont provide any links so now im stuck without any DLC.
has anyone got download links or can suggest what to do next

thanks

Allow me to share a story of myself...

I purchased the Digital Deluxe Edition which is supposed to come with the Seasons Pass. When people got their downloads in the email, they had the main game and the Benedict Arnold DLC downloads...Ubisoft only sent me the main game's download. I contacted the Ubisoft Support since weeks ago, they still no providing me the missing content...which they forgot to give me...and of which I have paid for...

Ubisoft told me, they will look into the issue...and that is weeks ago...

So, "what to do next" you ask? All I can tell you is...wait for the "official response"...and don't keep your hopes up...

UbiHawk1ns
12-20-2012, 12:01 AM
Fq360 - where did you purchase your game and season pass from? Was it the Ubishop or a 3rd party vendor?

Medavroog - same, did you purchase your Deluxe edition through the Ubishop?

Will see what I can do for you guys. I know it can be frustrating not having access to your packs.

Teknykk
12-20-2012, 12:15 AM
You may want to get to...oh I don't know, the other hundreds of people in the Season Pass DLC1 thread who're still waiting for support to pull their finger out and fix the same problem for them. Not to be an annoyance, but right now as it stands, players are doing your job for you, much faster and better, without the nonsense robotic replies...but they may not have gotten to everyone's aid yet.

fq360
12-20-2012, 12:47 AM
Fq360 - where did you purchase your game and season pass from? Was it the Ubishop or a 3rd party vendor?

Will see what I can do for you guys. I know it can be frustrating not having access to your packs.

I bought from 3rd party vendor. The key redeemed correctly and according to Ubisoft is attached to my account. If you want to PM me I will provide key to verify with you. I just want to be able to download DLC which I bought through season pass

Thanks

Grifid71-HUN
12-20-2012, 08:54 AM
I bought from 3rd party vendor. The key redeemed correctly and according to Ubisoft is attached to my account. If you want to PM me I will provide key to verify with you. I just want to be able to download DLC which I bought through season pass

Thanks

Do not bother ...
Normally only the time to draw and look stupid.

medavroog
12-20-2012, 10:58 AM

Of course, I purchased my Digital Deluxe Edition form the Ubishop, through Ubishop and Ubishop only...
Order ID: 18687231724
Product ID: 252308600
Product Name: Assassin’s Creed® III - Deluxe Edition

My Support Ticket Reference Number is 121128-001600...made on the 28th of Novemeber...and we all know which date is today...still no solid response...no fix for my missing contents...and just telling me "the team will look into this issue"...and I wait...and wait...and wait...

fq360
12-20-2012, 01:04 PM
Medavroog

Does your season pass show in your uplay games folder with AC3 as mine doesn't

medavroog
12-20-2012, 03:18 PM
Medavroog

Does your season pass show in your uplay games folder with AC3 as mine doesn't

Me neither, my Uplay does not display my Season's Pass, and in the Game Menu under the Extras where some people claim it will show-up there...still nothing. Well, the Deluxe Edition is supposed to come with the Season's Pass but, I only got one "Digital Rights Code" that supposed to be for both the game activation and the Season's Pass...I hope, I am not ripped-off on this too...

fq360
12-20-2012, 03:29 PM
Sounds like we're both in same boat my friend. Only hope the Ubisoft support here can indeed help us both

Grifid71-HUN
12-20-2012, 03:30 PM
Of course, I purchased my Digital Deluxe Edition form the Ubishop, through Ubishop and Ubishop only...
Order ID: 18687231724
Product ID: 252308600
Product Name: Assassin’s Creed® III - Deluxe Edition

My Support Ticket Reference Number is 121128-001600...made on the 28th of Novemeber...and we all know which date is today...still no solid response...no fix for my missing contents...and just telling me "the team will look into this issue"...and I wait...and wait...and wait...

You're lucky!
I'm gave answer: "Everything that is included in the Hidden Secrets pack is already included in your Freedom Edition of the game. You should already have access to the in game content when you first installed the game."

Of course i blind and not see....what a shame the support not know what about the freedom edition.

medavroog
12-20-2012, 05:48 PM
You're lucky!
I'm gave answer: "Everything that is included in the Hidden Secrets pack is already included in your Freedom Edition of the game. You should already have access to the in game content when you first installed the game."

Of course i blind and not see....what a shame the support not know what about the freedom edition.

I am not really lucky because a similar statement was given to me when I first made my support ticket, the support told me that, "The Benedict Arnold DLC is included with the privileges of your activation code. The Benedict Arnold content should be automatically downloaded from Uplay and added to your game", when my Uplay never downloaded the said content...or else, why would I contact them? They claim my Uplay would "automatically" download that content...well, if shall it "automatically" downloaded the content, I would already be playing it and not asking them why I am not having that content.

So, that response from the Ubisoft Support was just brilliant...they admit I have the "privilege" to the Benedict Arnold content...BUT...telling me my Uplay should already downloaded by itself...thus, no download link for the missing content will be provided to me...well, I have started my Uplay many times since that date, and it never downloaded anything at all. After many follow-ups on my side, and after many days, the Support stopped answering back with a final response of "This issue is currently under investigation, we will get back to you when we have more information".

Well, why under "investigation" when the Support already ADMIT I have the "privilege" to that said content? All I ask is that content's download link be given to me in order for me to get it...but no, they are doing an "investigation" despite the fact I should already have that content by now...since the date I made that ticket...no fix provided from the Support...nothing was offered to compensate my issue...and most of all, they made it sounds as if this is my own fault.

Sounds like we're both in same boat my friend. Only hope the Ubisoft support here can indeed help us both

Haytham Kenway would claim that action is valid more than prayers, in this reality, upon this issue...we can only "pray"...

Grifid71-HUN
12-20-2012, 06:00 PM
I am not really lucky because a similar statement was given to me when I first made my support ticket, the support told me that, "The Benedict Arnold DLC is included with the privileges of your activation code. The Benedict Arnold content should be automatically downloaded from Uplay and added to your game", when my Uplay never downloaded the said content...or else, why would I contact them? They claim my Uplay would "automatically" download that content...well, if shall it "automatically" downloaded the content, I would already be playing it and not asking them why I am not having that content.

So, that response from the Ubisoft Support was just brilliant...they admit I have the "privilege" to the Benedict Arnold content...BUT...telling me my Uplay should already downloaded by itself...thus, no download link for the missing content will be provided to me...well, I have started my Uplay many times since that date, and it never downloaded anything at all. After many follow-ups on my side, and after many days, the Support stopped answering back with a final response of "This issue is currently under investigation, we will get back to you when we have more information".

Well, why under "investigation" when the Support already ADMIT I have the "privilege" to that said content? All I ask is that content's download link be given to me in order for me to get it...but no, they are doing an "investigation" despite the fact I should already have that content by now...since the date I made that ticket...no fix provided from the Support...nothing was offered to compensate my issue...and most of all, they made it sounds as if this is my own fault.

Haytham Kenway would claim that action is valid more than prayers, in this reality, upon this issue...we can only "pray"...

Yes, this is clearly your fault. Why did you buy it??
PS: Enough this s**t i'm uninstall this f***ing game. Tomorrow call my country support and I try to get my money back. I will not have to steal from EUR 30 a non-working content.

fq360
12-20-2012, 10:16 PM
Hawk1ns24 you have PM

fq360
12-21-2012, 09:58 AM
Still haven't got DL links to DLC

medavroog
12-21-2012, 10:15 AM
Still haven't got DL links to DLC

It is more likely that, we will have to "wait"...

fq360
12-21-2012, 01:14 PM
medavroog

do you have the benedict arnold dlc included in your deluxe edition, as i have finished the game but still benedict dlc doesnt show for me in the map so not sure if it is indeed included in deluxe edition?

medavroog
12-21-2012, 02:42 PM
medavroog

do you have the benedict arnold dlc included in your deluxe edition, as i have finished the game but still benedict dlc doesnt show for me in the map so not sure if it is indeed included in deluxe edition?

The "Digital Deluxe Edition - Pre-Order" automatically comes with the "Benedict Arnold" DLC content as well as the "Season's Pass", such is confirmed by the Ubisoft Support's response to me that, "The Benedict Arnold DLC is included with the privileges of your activation code. The Benedict Arnold content should be automatically downloaded from Uplay and added to your game". However, despite I have the "privilege" to access the "Benedict Arnold" DLC content, my Uplay never "automatically" downloaded nor did Ubisoft gave me a link to download it.

fq360
12-21-2012, 03:58 PM
Same here I'm afraid

medavroog
12-25-2012, 02:43 PM
Same here I'm afraid

To this date, today, my ticket made on 11/28/2012 still has not received a response since my last update a week ago...and all the past replies the Support gave me are, just all dancing in circles...I think you get the idea.

Wol7
12-25-2012, 05:30 PM
i have the same problem. i buy the season pass yesterday and redeem the key today, when i enter the key a message display and say that i have the season pass and i have the restart the game, i restart but i no have any content, no hidden secrests pack and no multiplayer characters (redcoat and sharpshooter)

medavroog
12-26-2012, 08:27 PM
i have the same problem. i buy the season pass yesterday and redeem the key today, when i enter the key a message display and say that i have the season pass and i have the restart the game, i restart but i no have any content, no hidden secrests pack and no multiplayer characters (redcoat and sharpshooter)

Welcome to "The Club"...

Gary__Abusey
12-27-2012, 02:27 AM
http://cdkeyshere.com/files/AC3_DLC1.rar

i hope this doesn't get me in trouble but it seems to me alot of you are having trouble getting the dlc so try that link and if not go to the site and click on the season pass area where it will have a link to the official dlc but you gotta unlock it first with your season pass for it to work.

good luck Hashshashin's and lets hope ubi soft gives us our Patch soon

mohdmks
12-27-2012, 05:10 AM
me tooo , i'm like you exactly , deluxe edition without the 2 chars in MP and others , really UBI , you should explain this

medavroog
12-27-2012, 06:52 PM
me tooo , i'm like you exactly , deluxe edition without the 2 chars in MP and others , really UBI , you should explain this

I am still waiting for the response to my ticket which the Support seems have ignored its existence...of course, this should not come by as anything of a shock...still, I wait for their response...if ever do they respond...perhaps, it will be another "we are aware, and bla bla bla" copy-n-paste...perhaps, it will be yet another "please check YOUR such-n-such" as if the problem is on our side...

dogamongkorn
12-27-2012, 07:11 PM
TRY THIS!

In game goto Extra > Extra Content (Might be Additional Content). It will take you to a webpage where you can buy/download the Season Pass and DLC1. If you are a Season Pass holder you "should" see the cost of the DLC1 as being FREE. Click on it, download, enjoy.

Not sure if that will work for EVERYONE, but that is what UbiSoft support told me to do to make sure I get the DLC/Season Pass content.

mohdmks
12-27-2012, 07:27 PM
we have deluxe edition and that's mean we have too the season pass , am I right ??

medavroog
12-27-2012, 07:41 PM
we have deluxe edition and that's mean we have too the season pass , am I right ??

Yes, those with the Deluxe Edition have the Season's Pass...but many of us have thus been "ripped-off" because we are NOT Getting what we paid for...

TRY THIS!

In game goto Extra > Extra Content (Might be Additional Content). It will take you to a webpage where you can buy/download the Season Pass and DLC1. If you are a Season Pass holder you "should" see the cost of the DLC1 as being FREE. Click on it, download, enjoy.

Not sure if that will work for EVERYONE, but that is what UbiSoft support told me to do to make sure I get the DLC/Season Pass content.

It seems that, you FAIL to UNDERSTAND our problems here...we are not missing the DLC but a certain part of the DLC...and some of our issues are NOT even related to the DLC which you spoke of.

dogamongkorn
12-28-2012, 05:00 AM
Yarr.... I did not read the entirety of the thread before I posted. My bad.

ChandlerUSMC
12-28-2012, 08:09 PM
medavroog

I have the Digital Deluxe Edition and had the Benedict Arnold Missions from initial install and experienced them during my first playthrough. Now on my 2nd. Haven't gotten to see what the Hidden Secrets DLC has yet.

medavroog
12-28-2012, 08:58 PM
I have the Digital Deluxe Edition and had the Benedict Arnold Missions from initial install and experienced them during my first playthrough. Now on my 2nd. Haven't gotten to see what the Hidden Secrets DLC has yet.

We ALL Are Aware the Benedict Arnold Mission is an Inclusive PArt of the Digital Deluxe Edition, no need to remind us of that, Our Issue here is...despite we have the said edition, we are ripped-off because we did not receive the Benedict Arnold Mission.

Pixel_Pile
12-29-2012, 11:50 AM
Still havn't had a decent reply about the issue in this screenshot...

You should not be able to buy both the Digital Deluxe + Season's Pass.
But somehow...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Rrralph/Games/AC3Deluxeseasonpass.jpg

medavroog
12-29-2012, 04:11 PM

But somehow...

This same issue is also valid for Non-Steam Uplay, those of us who purchased the Deluxe Edition (be it Digital or Not, be it STEAM or Not), we still can buy the Season's Pass despite the said pass should already be included...so, what does this hint us? eh?

Bobbtom
12-30-2012, 03:09 AM
We ALL Are Aware the Benedict Arnold Mission is an Inclusive PArt of the Digital Deluxe Edition, no need to remind us of that, Our Issue here is...despite we have the said edition, we are ripped-off because we did not receive the Benedict Arnold Mission.

I bought the season pass after buying the normal retail game and yet I was able to play the Benedict Arnold missions after installing the hidden secrets DLC.

medavroog
12-30-2012, 11:39 AM
I bought the season pass after buying the normal retail game and yet I was able to play the Benedict Arnold missions after installing the hidden secrets DLC.

I am aware of this fact because some of my friends are just like you, but still, such does not solve the issue which many of us (including myself) are having...we are owners of the Deluxe Edition which supposed to come with the Season's Pass...we are not going to buy the Season's Pass again...we have already paid it...

Anykeyer
12-30-2012, 05:26 PM

But somehow...

I dont see any issues on this particular screenshot. I got Deluxe and I too have 3 cdkeys. Deluxe cdkey does not unlock DLCs, it can unlock only ULC. Thats why you also have separate Benedict Arnold and Season Pass cdkeys

medavroog
12-30-2012, 06:25 PM
I dont see any issues on this particular screenshot. I got Deluxe and I too have 3 cdkeys. Deluxe cdkey does not unlock DLCs, it can unlock only ULC. Thats why you also have separate Benedict Arnold and Season Pass cdkeys

That post was not about having more than one keys, the post stated "you should not be able to buy both the Digital Deluxe + Season's Pass".

Ottomaniac_54
12-30-2012, 10:27 PM
you said... WHAT?
you bought season pass after buying normal retail edition and "Benedict arnold mission" is unlocked/playable? but how?

ShardofTruth
12-30-2012, 11:07 PM
you said... WHAT?
you bought season pass after buying normal retail edition and "Benedict arnold mission" is unlocked/playable? but how?
This is simply impossible without installing the Benedict Arnold DLC first.

Smalink_
12-31-2012, 11:09 AM
Same for me, I have a deluxe dition. So i enter my code and I haven't received any mail... What's more I can't by the season pass in Uplay shop. So, I can't buy it again and I can't download it. I think It will stay my first and last game on Uplay !

medavroog
12-31-2012, 11:26 AM
This is simply impossible without installing the Benedict Arnold DLC first.

Some people do get it unlocked...be it legit or not...it is possible...this is an issue on Ubisoft's side...

SPZ013
01-01-2013, 04:40 AM
I bought the Season Pass on UBI Play and I already downloaded it.But after a Windows Reinstall,I wanted to download again and the links are there but there will nothing happen when i click on it. Strange,because I have already played it and ingame i was noticed that I unlocked it but in UPlay there is standing nothing at all

medavroog
01-02-2013, 01:01 PM

My support ticket made on the 28th of Nov. 2012 on this very issue till this date (now 2013) still remain unanswered. I am starting to doubt shall there be some unpleasant reason, as of why besides the copy-n-paste response in the start, and then totally ignore my ticket from since. I am very upset as well as in a lot of anger. This issue, many Deluxe Edition owners (not just myself), are missing parts of the promised content...namely the "Benedict Arnold" content...I fail to understand Ubisoft still has not addressed this problem as well as give us what we paid-for. Keep in mind that, this issue was reported by me in 2012, now we are at 2013 of which the problem is still not fix and nothing is offered to us as an apology.

My support ticket on this issue is reference 121128-001600

ps.btw...it seems the support has now ignored ALL my tickets despite each ticket is made about different issues on different games...shall this be true, it really tell us a lot about the Ubisoft Support...

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
01-03-2013, 12:35 PM
Hi medavroog, I'll investigate your ticket for you. You should have received an acknowledgement email though.

medavroog
01-03-2013, 12:52 PM
Hi medavroog, I'll investigate your ticket for you. You should have received an acknowledgement email though.

Thank you for looking into it...I have not yet received any notice since my latest update of that ticket...least to say, any solid response.

Smalink_
01-03-2013, 05:15 PM
Same issue. I can't buy the season pass anymore on Uplay it says I already have it. But I haven't received the confirmation email and no downloadable links either...

Very boring...

medavroog
01-05-2013, 05:53 PM

Can you please ask the Support to check my update on the ticket (reference 121128-001600), there is still an issue after the Support responded with a solution; thank you.

LTC-Shahrad
01-26-2013, 10:15 PM
i have a same problem on my pc,first i thought the problem it was my code so i buy another one and still have this **** problem,is any one here that has his or her problem solved,plz heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

shadyxau
01-27-2013, 04:31 AM
Exact same problem here as documented in this thread:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/748025-The-battle-hardened-pack

I complained and recieved pathetic answers exactly the same as the rest of you. I have also been complaining on facebook (almost daily and in public) and will continue to do so until I recieve the content which I am entitled to. The fact that this game has been out for months now and this is still not fixed is ridiculous!!! There was a response from Hawkins in the other thread that this will be fixed soon but I hear nothing about it for the rest of the week.

As stated in one of my other threads, it appears to me as though the entire AC3 Deluxe Edition was created purely to scam consumers!!!!

prince0gotham
02-15-2013, 06:33 PM
Having the exact same problem here. Opened a ticket a minute ago. However I don't have the digital deluxe edition.

liran15
05-01-2013, 11:20 PM
GUYS!!!I contacted support and this is the answer that they provided me with:

1.You will need to go to the Ubishop Online Store http://shop.ubi.com/
2. Now you will see a Help option in the upper right corner of the Ubishop's home page.
3. Once you have access to the Help page you will be able to enter in your order number and password for the account.
4. Now you will be on your order summary page. You will see the Begin Download option.
It work!!!
At step 3 you need the order number that came with the season pass recipt when you bought it, it's the same number under "order number". I hope it helps guys :)

Anykeyer
05-06-2013, 07:59 AM
I ran some tests on Uplay and its upc game codes. Turns out they acually have all 6 (including arnold) DLCs as separate "games" downloadable from Uplay PC client directly. All you have to do is to start Uplay with -upc_uplay_id Y (replace Y with numbers from 116 to 120 for DLC 1-5 and 128 for arnold) and Uplay with ask for cdkey before permanently adding this DLC to yout game library. The problem is that I could not make it work further because of Ubisoft's love to screwing things.
Ubi has 2 separate shops, both look exactly the same. The one you access from Uplay website is called ubishop. And the one you can access from Uplay client is called Uplay shop. As I said they look exactly the same, but have different selections. For example you can buy deluxe edition or season pass from ubishop but not from Uplay shop. This makes it impossible to obtain benedict arnold dlc from uplay shop (they only sell separate DLC 1-5 there). And the most weird part - even if you have arnold dlc cdkey from ubishop it wont allow your to activate it in Uplay (unlike full game cdkeys, they are completelly compatible). So they have something that no one can get into their game library.
For anyone who dont want to wait for decades untill ubi send you a link (that will also expire after 5 downloads or 30 days) and ready to sacrifice extra by purchasing all DLCs separatelly there is a way to actually get a decent service (unlimited redownloads directly from Uplay client) by purchasing stuff from Uplay client itself. Of course this isnt the best move for those who already spent money on season pass. And of course the whole thing is BS. In Origin or Steam it does not matter if you use your web browser or buy directly from application. Why for Uplay it matters is beyond any sense.

ancalimonungol
09-07-2016, 02:40 AM
https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/Details/kA030000000eTL4CAM?name=digital-deluxe-edition-of-assassins-creed-iii

I accidentally got the game from Origin first but wanted all AC games to be in Uplay so once again got the Uplay version from Greenman Gaming when it was on sale.

Ubisoft support keeps telling me that GMG had to provide additional keys for the dlcs but their own support page says that The Digital Deluxe edition comes with a single key!