PDA

View Full Version : Naval Convoys

JamesNChels
12-19-2012, 08:52 PM
Is anyone else extremely annoyed that, although it may be slightly unrealistic, one cannot defend their naval convoys with their own ship, which they have sunk tens of thousands dollars into? It's not worth sending my naval convoys to anywhere but Saint Augustine, simply because I'm in no way given a chance to save thousands of dollars worth of cargo.

medavroog
12-19-2012, 09:33 PM
Is anyone else extremely annoyed that, although it may be slightly unrealistic, one cannot defend their naval convoys with their own ship, which they have sunk tens of thousands dollars into? It's not worth sending my naval convoys to anywhere but Saint Augustine, simply because I'm in no way given a chance to save thousands of dollars worth of cargo.Indeed, this issue is very annoying. One would fancy to captain the Aquila for the defence of one's own naval convoy, but Ubisoft did not allow us such a feature costed many players to be upset. The only thing we can do is, to do the naval missions in order to lessen the risks of the trade routes...other than that, we are at a loss.

tcplotts
12-21-2012, 03:32 AM
considering that for many of us, the biggest reason to play this game is the naval stuff, this would've been great, because it could've sandboxed the naval play which would have increased the game's value by quite a bit. would be nice if that could happen.