PDA

View Full Version : Games on Davenport Homestead.

xX007Hitman32Xx
12-19-2012, 08:05 PM
Just wanted to know if you have to bet something if you win for the achievement to unlock on the Xbox 360?

WarriorAegis
12-19-2012, 08:23 PM
No, but if you win 500 pounds from betting on games (you'd have to do 5 games because you can only bet 100 for one game), the Thieves Guild will mark that as one of your achievements.

You do get an achievement for winning three different games (check for it, I forgot the names) at Homestead, however. :)

xX007Hitman32Xx
12-20-2012, 01:48 AM
No, but if you win 500 pounds from betting on games (you'd have to do 5 games because you can only bet 100 for one game), the Thieves Guild will mark that as one of your achievements.

You do get an achievement for winning three different games (check for it, I forgot the names) at Homestead, however. :)
Well I beat them at bowls, morris, and fanorona, in Davenport, but no achievement unlocked.

TreFacTor
12-20-2012, 02:01 AM
Well I beat them at bowls, morris, and fanorona, in Davenport, but no achievement unlocked.
I did also...I won $500 at bowls and won at fanorona and morris but nothing. I'm going to chalk it up as a loss...there are 3 cheevos that I won't get.

LoyalACFan
12-20-2012, 06:30 AM
For the people who haven't gotten the trophy/achievement, try winning on every bowls pit. There are at least two- one at the docks and one north of the inn. I haven't gotten it yet myself (Achilles keeps beating my *** in Fanorona) but somebody else told me his didn't unlock until he won on every pit.

Serrachio
12-20-2012, 04:16 PM
You have to win at the Bowls pit near to the inn, since you're playing against Terry.

I believe you have to win against the Homestead residents for it to count.

You do also need to win 500 throught betting on games, since it counts towards the Thieves Guild, which in turn counts towards the Completionist achievement/trophy.