PDA

View Full Version : You know you're obsessed with AC when... #2 ;D

infamous_ezio
12-19-2012, 06:23 PM
So, parkway drive came to my town tonight, i'm sure most of use heard of them. I wasn't going to go because I forgot to get my standing ticket before they sold out. But today myself and a mate decided, stuff it we'll get a seated one and just jump the barricade. We arrive, first band starts playing, it was going off.. roughly 2000 people were there i'd say, maybe more. Now i kept my eye on the two security guards that were next to us, all we needed to do was wait for them to not look.. it was not happening, but luckily some guy tried jumping it and got caught, one of the guards got him and kicked him out. There was our chance, as that guard went out of sight, the other one turned around, as soon as that happened my mate and I jumped over it so quick and literally ran straight into the crowd and blended in.
As soon as we were safe, I was thinking how if i was playing AC, i would have just became anonymous and got 100% synch.. then i realized how obsessed I am ahahaha.

kuled2012
12-19-2012, 06:33 PM
You see the number 72 plastered everywhere.

WarriorAegis
12-19-2012, 06:41 PM
You bought a NECA Brotherhood Ezio figure and a NECA hidden blade. Also, you want to cosplay Ezio Auditore.

Lightpex
12-19-2012, 07:07 PM
When you have to get rid of other posters so you can fit more Assassin's Creed ones in your room. ;D

andreja110s
12-19-2012, 07:17 PM
When you are more excited about getting AC3 than your birthday( yes, the game was released on my birthday...)

WarriorAegis
12-19-2012, 08:38 PM
When you use AC2 and ACB for research on your Italian Renaissance novel. :P

Assassin_M
12-19-2012, 08:41 PM
When you use Clay`s lines in a Presentation about the Human Memory.. "What is a man, but the sum of His Memories..."

WarriorAegis
12-19-2012, 08:53 PM
When you use Clay`s lines in a Presentation about the Human Memory.. "What is a man, but the sum of His Memories..."

That's awesome. :D

Assassin_M
12-19-2012, 08:54 PM
That's awesome. :D
That was the introduction, directly after that, I played a video......with the track "Scheduled for deletion":p

InfectedNation
12-19-2012, 09:12 PM

That was the introduction, directly after that, I played a video......with the track "Scheduled for deletion"

Brilliant :')

xboxauditore
12-19-2012, 09:27 PM
When you buy the NECA Hidden Blade and Tomahawk and recite Charles Lee's rant from sequence 12 daily.

Aphex_Tim
12-19-2012, 09:28 PM
When you start asking random people on the streets where Charles Lee is.

Assassin_M
12-19-2012, 09:29 PM
When you start asking random people on the streets where Charles Lee is.

Flm it...bring it here...most embarassing video Wins :|

MY IDEA

Soulid_Snake
12-19-2012, 11:07 PM
When you start cursing in Italian!

SleezeRocker
12-19-2012, 11:11 PM
when working at JCpenny I walk among the crowd and see Animus outlines surround you and in your head you say "Im but a blade in the crowd"
walk from one part of the department to another, you walk like an 'Assassin' (the Altair-Ezio-Desmond walk.....not the slanted/hunched Connor walk)
Oh and on my lunch break, when I finish my meal I replensihed about 8 health squares :)

LoyalACFan
12-19-2012, 11:53 PM
When you can't watch the summer Olympics without mentally hearing an eagle screech after every dive.

ToughGuy31
12-19-2012, 11:55 PM
when you start making fan videoes with random songs in the backround.

WarriorAegis
12-20-2012, 12:41 AM

I one-up you... When you want to start LEARNING Italian. :P

Also: when you want to go on your future honeymoon to Italy; specifically Florence, San Gimignano, Tuscany, Flori, Venice, and Rome. :P

JumpInTheFire13
12-20-2012, 01:59 AM
I do this all the time! Cazzo *****, idiota!

the_atm
12-20-2012, 02:53 AM
1: When you go and pick up AC3 in a hurricane... ok reminants of a hurricane, just lots of wind and rain...
2: When you say lines from the games in normal conversations
3: When you buy every single soundtrack
4: when you great people with either "May the father of understanding guide you" or "Safety and Peace brother/sister"
5: When you are checking out at wall-mart and you have an assassin's t-shirt your buying and you notice that the cashier has the Assassin's symbol on his forearm so you put your hand over your heart, bend the ring finger and ever so slightly bow and he does the same AND NO ONE KNOWS YOU AND HIM JUST EXCHANGED ASSASSIN GREETINGS!!!!!
6: When you walk like the assassin's and when walking in a crowd you mimic the assassin's behavior...
7: My latest thing is when walking and I have my hood on (to protect from the wind) when someone passes me i'll grab my hood and pull it over my face a bit more and turn my head like in the boston demo.

all of those are true. I've done them all...

psf22
12-20-2012, 03:36 AM
- When you hum various tunes/themes of the series

- When you attempt to immitate various voices, BUT just CAN'T get it RIGHT

LUR21
12-20-2012, 10:10 AM
1. When you've spent over $2000 on Assassin's Creed Merchandise including all special editions on each game to get all content, figurines and collectables, bought 3 different cosplay Assassin Robes, bought a couple of Italian Replica swords, all hidden blades, jumpers, shirts and hats, All novels.

2. Played through the entire series at least 12 times apart from AC3, which i'm on my 3rd run through.

3. Check for news everyday on upcoming AC titles or recently released ones.

4. As someone already said, have a desire to go to all the cities in the game in real life.

5. Really starting to get an urge to ask people if they know where Charles Lee is.

There is more, just can't think of it.
This is truely an amazing series, Keep up the good work Ubisoft.

pirate1802
12-20-2012, 10:19 AM
1. When you look at buildings and wonder how to climb them ( replaced by trees since AC3)

2. Make a a list of AC cities to visit in real life.

3. Obsessively check every bit of news regarding AC

4. Last but not the least... spend most of free time here in the AC forums >.>

Aphex_Tim
12-20-2012, 11:01 AM
I'm gonna tour through Italy next spring; try to visit most locations from AC.
Does that make me obsessed? :p

kuled2012
12-20-2012, 11:16 AM
My mum went to Venice last week and she was going to search on the net on places to go, I instantly thought of Piazza San Marco, Basillica di San Marco, San Giovanni e Paolo and Seta...All because of this game haha :D

pirate1802
12-20-2012, 11:23 AM
Whoever said games don't teach you anything.. xD