PDA

View Full Version : Re-download pre order bounes?

Capata
12-19-2012, 10:18 AM
I got the pre order edition of AC3 from gamestop. I used my codes the same day but formatted my hard drive and forgot to back up all my files. Is there a way for me to re download the content? I tried looking in my xbox live download history and it's not there and when I try to select it from the uplay store it says I have to buy it. I tried re entering the code to see if I'd get an option to download and it just says its already been used? Any help with this please?

ShardofTruth
12-19-2012, 10:30 AM
According to this support article (http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17306/~/ulc-%2F-exclusive-content-for-assassins-creed-iii) there is no local content data on Xbox360; privileges are stored on the server so it's not possible for a player to delete them.

montagemik
12-19-2012, 11:44 AM
I got the pre order edition of AC3 from gamestop. I used my codes the same day but formatted my hard drive and forgot to back up all my files. Is there a way for me to re download the content? I tried looking in my xbox live download history and it's not there and when I try to select it from the uplay store it says I have to buy it. I tried re entering the code to see if I'd get an option to download and it just says its already been used? Any help with this please?

In a word NO - You lost it .

Though you don't say what 'Content' you unlocked with the codes.
U-PLAY passport info should be stored in game data & on Ubisoft servers .
DLC Missions / weapons / outfits should be in your Download history on X360 . If legitamately downloaded already.

Capata
12-19-2012, 11:59 AM
Thank you for the link and your help.