PDA

View Full Version : Oleg Problem wiht ai crashing into mountains on take off, landings

Aztek_Eagle
03-05-2004, 03:54 AM
well this happens alot and since the il2 realese, and it is realy annoying, i am playing the bf110 campain and i tray to keep my camarades alive as i am the leader, but it bothers me to lose all my men on take off flying right in stragight line traying to gain altitud instead of turning to a safe direction... shuldnt each base have diferent landing and take of characterictics? for the ai to follow, they shuld just taking the wheles of the runway get into a soft turn to safety while they climb, or shuld i just disable take offs and landings? i know it is a solution but i shuldnt have to do this, thanks oleg

Aztek_Eagle
03-05-2004, 03:54 AM
well this happens alot and since the il2 realese, and it is realy annoying, i am playing the bf110 campain and i tray to keep my camarades alive as i am the leader, but it bothers me to lose all my men on take off flying right in stragight line traying to gain altitud instead of turning to a safe direction... shuldnt each base have diferent landing and take of characterictics? for the ai to follow, they shuld just taking the wheles of the runway get into a soft turn to safety while they climb, or shuld i just disable take offs and landings? i know it is a solution but i shuldnt have to do this, thanks oleg

Oleg_Maddox
03-05-2004, 03:59 AM
Sorry why not to follow normal way to say about probelms...

And how we will define where, how, etc you has it?

Please read in the top of this board how to report!

And also send there the log files for campaign and mission where its happened.
Only then we can define what happens and how to solve.

Aztek_Eagle
03-05-2004, 05:58 AM
sorry, didnt read the first topic, i have now send the info at email, sorry already deleted the campain files and restarted a new, one, but i trayed to be detalied and what base it happaned...