PDA

View Full Version : How do you enjoy AC3?

Ph8tel1
12-19-2012, 03:21 AM
I'm just wondering if anyone else thinks this game is ****ing terrible. I love Assassin's Creed and I think the online is awesome in every game but 3. I hate everything about 3, even online I can't force myself to play it because it always screws me over and it pisses me off. I've tried both the story mode and online, all different game types and I still think its a POS. I bought it thinking it would be another crazy good game but yet I just got disappointed and wonder why they changed a bunch of **** that didn't need changing in the first place. I've switched So after all my *****ing I'm wondering how anyone enjoys this game or if you even can?

Assassin_M
12-19-2012, 03:24 AM
My favorite game in the series...for me, It wasn't that hard to enjoy...I was drawn in instantly..

Sorry you hated it that much...

the_atm
12-19-2012, 03:49 AM
How do I enjoy it? well you see the nurons in my brain connect with the rentas in my eyes and an instant chemical reaction is formed when I see somethign I like, from there the 20,000 nurons connecting the two come alight with love and wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah...

lol I love American history so of course I love wandering Boston and new york. I love tree navigation, free running and hunting, this game just has everything. people who hate the game don't like thigns to be changed, they are like the egyptians, they never changed anything and they fell...

I like history :D

after reading what you posted I can tell you are the people who don't like change. now see this game is fine. It's changed just right. the graphics are nice, the music is astounding the writing is top notch once again. This is one of the most fun games. stop trolling please.

Assassin_M
12-19-2012, 03:52 AM
they are like the egyptians, they never changed anything and they fell...

Ahhh Excuse me ?

pirate1802
12-19-2012, 05:20 AM
LOL! *Grabs popcorn*

Anyways, the moment Haytham landed in Boston and that awesome music started playing, I knew I was in for another awesome ride and I wasn't disappointed. I loved all the changes they made, except some (lack of ambient music, assassination contracts), awesome side quests.. Peg leg, naval missions, frontiersmen.. they were all awesome. Frontier and homestead were great areas to free roam. What's not to like? Maybe I liked it because I dunno.. I spent less time cribbing online and more time understanding it? xD

If you don't like the changes you can always play Revelations, Brotherhood and the likes..

Jexx21
12-19-2012, 05:24 AM
Pirate get on facebook or I'll shiv you.

Assassin_M
12-19-2012, 05:26 AM
Pirate get on facebook or I'll shiv you.
*takes pop corn away from pirate*

HA !

pirate1802
12-19-2012, 05:31 AM
**** it..

Jexx21
12-19-2012, 05:34 AM
<3 my new sig

Assassin_M
12-19-2012, 05:36 AM
<3 my new sig
It`s big....it`ll be defaulted..

Jexx21
12-19-2012, 05:37 AM
nahhhhh
my last one was over the limit too, they didn't change anything.

pirate1802
12-19-2012, 05:38 AM
No Desmond trololo

Assassin_M
12-19-2012, 05:41 AM
nahhhhh
my last one was over the limit too, they didn't change anything.
bribery !!!

Jexx21
12-19-2012, 05:42 AM
At least we know who UbiSoft sees the main assassins as (so far): Altair, Ezio, Connor, Aveline, and Nikolai.

PS Vita Nikolai game hint? Huh Huh? Abstergo packaging the memories of Subject 4?

ace3001
12-19-2012, 07:14 AM
At least we know who UbiSoft sees the main assassins as (so far): Altair, Ezio, Connor, Aveline, and Nikolai.

PS Vita Nikolai game hint? Huh Huh? Abstergo packaging the memories of Subject 4?Doubt it. Aveline is there cause her memories were explored in the Vita game, and Nikolai is there because The Fall focused on him for the historical part. Basically, each Assassin is the "representative" of their own stories. These five cover all the main Assassin's Creed material.
I wouldn't expect another Vita game, anyway, considering Liberation was received even poorly than Bloodlines, and the Vita doesn't seem to have much of a future.

Jexx21
12-19-2012, 01:29 PM
What? How was Liberation received worse than Bloodlines? I loved Liberation.

Sushiglutton
12-19-2012, 01:55 PM
Was a bit disapointed in the campaign. The first part was a bit too slow from a gameplay pov (felt like I was doing tutorial missions for the first 10+h). Missions were too restricted and the modern day story was somewhat of a disaster imo.

That said I freaking love the game :D! The frontier is fantastic, absolutely stunning. Connors animations are superb. Combat is better than ever. Stealth is better than ever. As soon as the story ended and I was free to do what I wanted the game grew a lot on me. I would say it's my favourite in the franchise so far.