PDA

View Full Version : Double holster glitch STILL isn't fixed.

LoyalACFan
12-18-2012, 06:07 PM
Not sure if this is the proper forum to bring this up in, but the patch failed to fix the second holster problem. Every time I hit a loading screen, my right-hip pistol still switches out to a different gun. The only thing the patch did was replace the second gun with a Scottish flintlock rather than a Pitcairn-Putnam pistol, as it had been doing before the patch.

Any game has glitches, Ubi, and I don't expect AC3 to be an exception, but seriously? If you say you fixed something, it had better be freaking fixed. I'm starting to regret buying AC3 on Day 1, and I'm going to be wary of doing the same for future Ubi games if I have to wait for weeks to get huge, annoying bugs ironed out of my game.

montagemik
12-18-2012, 07:44 PM
1.03 update fixed the Pistol glitch for me .
I can now fast travel anywhere with any pistol set i own - Hasn't switched on me so far. .

(Try deleting game data - reinstalling the game disc with 1.03 update - Then download & re-install All your DLC content - See if it runs smoother then. .............But 1.03 fixed it perfectly for me.)

It also finally Fixed the Monmouth fast travel icon & "Shard of eden" / "Citizen mission item acquired" / "Weapon 1" messages .

WarriorAegis
12-18-2012, 08:00 PM
The patch fixed the dual holsters for me, too.

xboxauditore
12-18-2012, 08:03 PM
Guess I can finally use the double barrel pistols, 4 shots!

TreFacTor
12-20-2012, 01:57 AM
fixed for me also. They didn't however fix the slow, sluggish MMA fighting style of Conner or the fact that enemies display improperly in the minimap.

RatonhnhakeFan
12-20-2012, 02:07 AM
It's fixed in the standard Assassin outfit. When I switched to Kanien'kehá:ka Outfit, the glitch started to appear again

WarriorAegis
12-20-2012, 10:15 PM
Ah, yes. Switching outfits also causes the problem.

xboxauditore
12-20-2012, 11:12 PM
****, I was just thinking about putting on the Captain Kidd Outfit.