PDA

View Full Version : Encyclopedia Of The Common Man help please!

Frox_Precision
12-18-2012, 02:51 PM
Hello!
I am at 92% full synch of the game, and I decided to go for the Encyclopedia Of The Common Man.
I tried to go to the people to scan them, but when I get to them, it did not work. Just a few ones were golden, but the rest blue.
I looked on youtube, but for everyone who did it, it worked perfectly. I have only scanned a total of 5 (that is almost 2 full parties) people.

Help please!

montagemik
12-18-2012, 03:06 PM
Not all tasks are available for them to do immediately - Some tasks only happen after doing certain jobs for them or after certain memory sequences.

Farmers
Blacksmith
Woodworker
Lumberers
Innkeepers
Miner
Hunter
Tailor
Doctor
Priest/ Minister

Check in Boston / New York & Frontier for 'Homestead' mission icons or interactive Chat icons.
Try scanning them at different times of day , morning , afternoon , sunset (Summertime is best)

Frox_Precision
12-18-2012, 03:38 PM
Not all tasks are available for them to do immediately - Some tasks only happen after doing certain jobs for them or after certain memory sequences.

I have done every single story mission, every single homestead mission, naval missions, the only things that are left are basically the club quests.
I have tried at different times a day, but it takes so long, and with no success.

MasterAssasin84
12-18-2012, 04:14 PM
i actualy completed this and the one i got stuck on was the doctor , it was quite annoying because everytime he came up on the Map he would be doing the same actitvity over and over again so i resorted to hanging and watching until he did something else , and yes was painstakingly boring but i was just thirsty for that 100% mark !!

montagemik
12-18-2012, 04:37 PM
All i can tell you is if you've completed 'every' homestead mission on the Davenport estate / Boston / NY / Frontier & finished the Legacy - you shouldn't have a problem .
They should all be top lvl & performing all available tasks ..................Just takes time .

I've witnessed every homesteader perform all the tasks they can ( farmers have 7-8 diff jobs that can be scanned = only 3 are needed)

If you've finished the game story - Use your Pivot animus hack to set the Weather to Summertime/ Sunny - this doesn't prevent trophies.

Frox_Precision
12-18-2012, 11:34 PM
Use your Pivot animus hack to set the Weather to Summertime/ Sunny - this doesn't prevent trophies.

Does this affect my total synch? Since it says that the game does not save if I have cheats on.

MT4K
12-18-2012, 11:42 PM
Does this affect my total synch? Since it says that the game does not save if I have cheats on.

Day/Night
Summer/Winter
Raining/Snowing
Lightning kill (Lightning occurs when you make a kill - It's named something like that :p)

These hacks do NOT prevent saving so you should be fine.

FreshGroundFX
12-19-2012, 05:24 AM
The more you level them the easier it is to scan their activities. I scanned all 3 farmer activities in about 20 seconds span. However, with other characters like the lumberers, its been taking me a century. But honestly, level them to the top and go to town scanning