PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one?

the_atm
12-18-2012, 04:05 AM
So I beat the game and I really don't want to start the game over again so I've left one fort... unconquered because I like to kill red coats. Am I the only one who's done this or am I just a loon?

I know this has been brought up before but I probably missed the answer, if there was one, but is there any chance we could get a "red coat" mode where all the patriots are replaced by red coats? and Animus hack of course lol

ToughGuy31
12-20-2012, 09:53 PM
Your definatley not the only one. I do that too.

SixKeys
12-20-2012, 10:07 PM
I know this has been brought up before but I probably missed the answer, if there was one, but is there any chance we could get a "red coat" mode where all the patriots are replaced by red coats? and Animus hack of course lol

What would be the point? The redcoats themselves aren't evil, only the Templars who are taking advantage of the situation. If you want to keep taking over forts, just make sure you always have some notoriety when approaching one of the liberated forts. The bluecoats will treat you the same as redcoats.

the_atm
12-20-2012, 10:39 PM
well I know that but somtimes I miss seeing a some red in a sea of blue. I don't know.

and yes I know the british arn't templar but it would be nice to have some variety right?

rocketxsurgeon
12-20-2012, 11:42 PM
Maybe one day you can go after the blues and one day go after the reds.
Extreme variety that way ;)