PDA

View Full Version : New killing animations?

the_atm
12-18-2012, 02:06 AM
I swear, every patch update I swear I see new killing animations. Like this latest one, 1.03 I've seen 3 new ones already, or I think they are new. can someone confirm this? If they don't... can you please do it Ubisoft lol?

oOAltairOo
12-18-2012, 02:12 AM
As far as my knowledge goes; patches are for fixing existing thing, not for adding new content.

the_atm
12-18-2012, 02:15 AM
yeah but it would be a nice surprise, unannounced new killing animations. In the wise words of Todd Howard
You take a thing that you know the players will keep doing... and make it better.
or something like that. But i swear there doing it, every patch I swear I see no killing moves lol maybe i'm crazy but I am like top 10% in the world for most kills...

Assassin_M
12-18-2012, 02:18 AM
I`m gonna try and play some tonight, but I gotta say this. Knowing Ubisoft, if they added something, they`d probably boast about it 24/7. I wouldn't put it too far away from them to actually release a trailer about it... 3 NEW KILLING ANIMATIONS !!

oOAltairOo
12-18-2012, 02:43 AM
Wouldn't be surprised if they'd do trailer for the patch, even if it's without new stuff.
At least release some bullshots!