PDA

View Full Version : Will the Holiday Patch fix the FPS bug?

McJobless
12-18-2012, 12:51 AM
It's not listed in the changelog, but I assume that's because the changelog is for all versions, and the consoles don't have the FPS problems.

spectatorx
12-18-2012, 01:05 AM
1. The thread announcing patch is locked - you can figure out why
2. In changelog is nothing mentioned about it and probably fix is not coming (yet)
3. Console-noobs also have problems with lower performance in cities

Soon we all will know everything, the patch should come to us in hours.

McJobless
12-18-2012, 01:08 AM
It's already the 18th here, so they shouldn't say "Will be released 18th Worldwide"...

spectatorx
12-18-2012, 01:12 AM
They said it will be released 18th but didn't pointed exac hour ;-) Just be patient and wait these few "minutes" more ;-) But do not expect much, seriously, anyway i do not.

And remember: "devs are aware"!!! :D

BzkGB
12-18-2012, 01:15 AM
Yeah I'm not expecting this patch to fix the FPS issues. Quite frankly, I can't understand why Ubisoft would release yet another patch without even attempting to fix it... but hey it is Ubisoft, after all.

AlexFili
12-18-2012, 05:16 PM
It could improve performance slightly, we don't know yet. I just hope they fix the convoy "attacked" bug

abohamed
12-18-2012, 05:23 PM
hey guys ... ubisoft support contact me again .. check this out :

Response John T. via Email 12/18/2012 07:35 AM
Hello abohamed

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Technical Support regarding Assassin's Creed 3.
In order to respond to this email, please update this incident (Please do not create a new incident).

That is still currently in testing so I am unable to provide a release date but we are working as fast as possible.

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,
John
Ubisoft Technical Support.

I CAN NOT WAIT

Anykeyer
12-18-2012, 05:27 PM
There will be no holiday for PC. Relax and have fun.