hope4anarchy99
12-17-2012, 11:25 AM
game sucks in sooo many ways wasted days and days and days playing for nothng

ace3001
12-17-2012, 11:30 AM
k

MasterAssasin84
12-17-2012, 11:32 AM
then why have you joined our community then .

if you dont like assassins creed or ubi then just do not post here simple.

the door is right in front of you !! good bye

InfectedNation
12-17-2012, 11:40 AM
Ur st00pid lol.

Seriously, don't make two whiny threads just because you suck at the game, make your post in the General Feedback thread and leave it at that.

pacmanate
12-17-2012, 11:45 AM
http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=1116385&t=o (http://gifsoup.com/view/1116385/troll-in-the-dungeon.html)

InfectedNation
12-17-2012, 12:01 PM
http://cdn.iwastesomuchtime.com/5172012000040sqocC.gif

hope4anarchy99
12-17-2012, 12:16 PM
dont suck in the game but its barely impossible to live thru a hoard of troops let alone some of the more "skilled" soilders. takes many many tries to take on forts and heck if u bump into a patriot soilder after u just gave them a fort he shoves u wtf i just fought and got this fort for u now u wanna treat me like crap wtf up with that... trying to open chest ull be lucky to get it on first try while trying to keep all 3 fingers doing their jobs some times took me wayyyyy to many attempts to get it opened... or trying to get on top of a round dome to climb the weatherfane without accidently flying off the round dome.. or trying several tries just to climb a tree for the view meanwhile it barely even opens up ur map in the process...trying to get close to the dumb pages that fly away as soon as ur close oh and now ur on a roof top and the guards on the roofs start to fire on u... or while ur in the real world and u have no idea which way to go ..trying to jump in complete darkness while million stories up a building and know idea what ur doing and where to go the subway was pain in *** as well cant steal a ticket even thou she suggest that.. oh u cant attack the guards when u try to come in the back way.. same time u try to sneak by and think u got in without them seeing .. nope somehow all the security is after u..same says needs 2 mb to save game bull.. i cant even save the game on my xbox without deleteing everything else which is only handful of games .. heck my xbox isnt the modern one but geez when i cant even save a game when it calls for only 2mb to save when thats a lie.. let alone u have to update a million more data just to even try to play online... cant even read the tinnyyy little print on the screen to even understand how to play multi player heck luckly whatver is typed on the screen on single player isnt important cause its so small and blends right in with background.. game freezes up since somehow when says needs 2 mb to save game is a lie and therefore u dont have enough to save ur progree and game freezes up well u just wasted all ur days for nothng... heck trying to make a account on this site frozed several times before getting thru...heck took me hours just to use my ship to take on a fort with three gun towers before i was able to survive .. dont fall in water and get alll way inside within few secs if u wanna get a accomplishment on the ghost ship yea ok .. like thats gonna happen.. this game is 99% undoable ur lucky to even get anywhere

pacmanate
12-17-2012, 12:17 PM
Your block of text has made my hangover like twice as bad.

hope4anarchy99
12-17-2012, 12:18 PM
lol

InfectedNation
12-17-2012, 12:24 PM
I've completed the game 3 times with none of these problems except the Naval Mission with the fort guns. Took me a couple of tries but I liked the challenge. Hate to say it, but you suck at this game :/

Your block of text has made my hangover like twice as bad.

Ouch... Monday morning? I'm just glad I dont start college til afternoon

Oh and I suppose the stadium ticket thing was a little unclear too, I was thinking I had a choice.

Aphex_Tim
12-17-2012, 12:24 PM
dont suck in the game but its barely impossible to live thru a hoard of troops let alone some of the more "skilled" soilders. takes many many tries to take on forts and heck if u bump into a patriot soilder after u just gave them a fort he shoves u wtf i just fought and got this fort for u now u wanna treat me like crap wtf up with that... trying to open chest ull be lucky to get it on first try while trying to keep all 3 fingers doing their jobs some times took me wayyyyy to many attempts to get it opened... or trying to get on top of a round dome to climb the weatherfane without accidently flying off the round dome.. or trying several tries just to climb a tree for the view meanwhile it barely even opens up ur map in the process...trying to get close to the dumb pages that fly away as soon as ur close oh and now ur on a roof top and the guards on the roofs start to fire on u... or while ur in the real world and u have no idea which way to go ..trying to jump in complete darkness while million stories up a building and know idea what ur doing and where to go the subway was pain in *** as well cant steal a ticket even thou she suggest that.. oh u cant attack the guards when u try to come in the back way.. same time u try to sneak by and think u got in without them seeing .. nope somehow all the security is after u..same says needs 2 mb to save game bull.. i cant even save the game on my xbox without deleteing everything else which is only handful of games .. heck my xbox isnt the modern one but geez when i cant even save a game when it calls for only 2mb to save when thats a lie.. let alone u have to update a million more data just to even try to play online... cant even read the tinnyyy little print on the screen to even understand how to play multi player heck luckly whatver is typed on the screen on single player isnt important cause its so small and blends right in with background.. game freezes up since somehow when says needs 2 mb to save game is a lie and therefore u dont have enough to save ur progree and game freezes up well u just wasted all ur days for nothng... heck trying to make a account on this site frozed several times before getting thru...heck took me hours just to use my ship to take on a fort with three gun towers before i was able to survive .. dont fall in water and get alll way inside within few secs if u wanna get a accomplishment on the ghost ship yea ok .. like thats gonna happen.. this game is 99% undoable ur lucky to even get anywhere

You say you don't suck at the game, then you post multiple evidence that you, in fact, DO suck at the game.

pacmanate
12-17-2012, 12:39 PM
I've completed the game 3 times with none of these problems except the Naval Mission with the fort guns. Took me a couple of tries but I liked the challenge. Hate to say it, but you suck at this game :/

Ouch... Monday morning? I'm just glad I dont start college til afternoon

Oh and I suppose the stadium ticket thing was a little unclear too, I was thinking I had a choice.

Its okay really. The head of my sixth form has given all of us, the Year 13's. the day off. They call it a "Reading Day" hahaha. Basically we stay at home and "read" things... yeah.. READ :P

ace3001
12-17-2012, 01:24 PM
You better feel ashamed cause this is coming from someone who usually sucks hard at most games.
Combat in AC3 is easy as hell, and if you find that hard, you're probably better off playing mindless button mashing games.

SixKeys
12-17-2012, 01:29 PM
This game has many problems, but tough combat ain't one of them. You just need to learn how to use different strategies against different enemies. The only ones I'd consider tough are the Jägers. It sounds like you're just expecting to stand there and counter your way to victory like in previous games. Well, that strategy won't work in AC3 because Connor isn't a superhuman one-man army like Ezio was, and the game is better for it. If you're having trouble taking down the forts, look for stealthy ways to sneak in. Each fort has at least one stealth path. Use the bow and poison darts to take enemies down quietly. The lock-picking system is one of the easiest I've ever seen in any game. Sorry to say but if you think even chasing down almanac pages takes too much effort, then yeah, this game might be a little out of your league.

pirate1802
12-17-2012, 02:21 PM
Who can't make heads or tails outta that wall o' text?

Bucur92
12-17-2012, 02:26 PM
Be careful man they will ban you because you said the game sucks just like they did to me (infraction) and i asked nicely to withdraw it but no they will not do that.I paid 60$ and i think i have the right to complain when the game is not working properly.

MasterAssasin84
12-17-2012, 02:36 PM
There is a feed back section for all these types of complaints but i think ubi would rather receive these complaints in a more constructive manor not foul utter abuse which kind lowers the tone or community ,

constructive critcism if you will.

TheHumanTowel
12-17-2012, 02:46 PM
Dude you are terrible at the game. Plain and simple. You are bad and you suck. That's not Ubisoft's fault. Please take your punctuation-free rants elsewhere.

TrueAssassin77
12-17-2012, 02:49 PM
You really suck

Mr_Shade
12-17-2012, 02:52 PM
There is a feed back section for all these types of complaints but i think ubi would rather receive these complaints in a more constructive manor not foul utter abuse which kind lowers the tone or community ,

constructive critcism if you will.indeed.

Mr_Shade
12-17-2012, 02:53 PM
Be careful man they will ban you because you said the game sucks just like they did to me (infraction) and i asked nicely to withdraw it but no they will not do that.I paid 60$ and i think i have the right to complain when the game is not working properly.
Yes, you do have a right to complain....

however you consider trolling other people's threads as "complaining" so I suggested a few times you stopped... Appears that fell on deaf ears...