PDA

View Full Version : How to download Assassin's Creed 3 Using Game Code Via Geforce GTX 680 Product Offer

Batreky
12-17-2012, 07:49 AM
Hello Guys,

Please I'd appreciated a lot to get help with download my game and use that Code Which is 9 Character as I still can't use it anywhere and hope to get helped from here

Thanks in advance & Best Regards,

Batreky

YazX_
12-17-2012, 08:26 AM
im not sure, but you have to go to ubi shop website and enter your code in the cart page. contact support to be sure.

Batreky
12-17-2012, 08:52 AM
im not sure, but you have to go to ubi shop website and enter your code in the cart page. contact support to be sure.

I did that already and nothing Work " Invalid promo code" and also Contacted the Support 2 Times and Still no Reply :(

Mr_Shade
12-17-2012, 01:38 PM
Hi there,

If you contacted them at the weekend, they do not work then, so they will be working through the submitted tickets today.

if you still do not have a reply in 48 hours, please update your existing ticket or contact a member of support staff via PM.

Batreky
12-17-2012, 02:08 PM
Hi there,

If you contacted them at the weekend, they do not work then, so they will be working through the submitted tickets today.

if you still do not have a reply in 48 hours, please update your existing ticket or contact a member of support staff via PM.

OK Mr_Shade I'll try again to renew the tickets, thanks :)

xarieli
12-17-2012, 06:32 PM
Hey, i want to activate AC3 using code i get with my graphic card, but its looks like i dont know how. I tried to type code in cart (after add some game from shop), but it wont work, just nothing happen. In instrukction which i get from Nvidia i just should go to shop.ubi.com/ac3nvidia, but it redirecting me to homepage ubi's shop. What should i do?

Batreky
12-17-2012, 08:09 PM
Hey, i want to activate AC3 using code i get with my graphic card, but its looks like i dont know how. I tried to type code in cart (after add some game from shop), but it wont work, just nothing happen. In instrukction which i get from Nvidia i just should go to shop.ubi.com/ac3nvidia, but it redirecting me to homepage ubi's shop. What should i do?

Same Thing to me :(, We have to Contact the Support Until they answer us

xarieli
12-17-2012, 10:04 PM
did u send message via PM on forum to someone from ubi's support?

@edit
It finally works! Add ac3 special edition to your cart and type code below. It works for me. Downloading client right now.

Batreky
12-18-2012, 05:42 PM
did u send message via PM on forum to someone from ubi's support?

@edit
It finally works! Add ac3 special edition to your cart and type code below. It works for me. Downloading client right now.

it's not I put the Special Edation which come with AC2 for free and costing 49.99€ and the problem still as u see

http://i47.tinypic.com/2epjc01.png

If I'm wrong please let me know :(, thanks for letting my know that and congratz for your Copy :)

just changed the Code to Stars to post my Shot to u

Note : Also updates my Tickets and provide them my real non- accepted code and hope they will check it and fix this to me :/

Batreky
12-18-2012, 06:24 PM
Hi there,

Can u Please provide me and profile of Support Staff to pm him ?

Thanks in advance

xarieli
12-18-2012, 10:13 PM
yeah thats exacly what i did, but it doesnt work for the first time. I did it like ten times or more and it just work one time. No idea how it works. This promotion has bad support, we should actiavate it without problems and dont tryhard like that.

Batreky
12-18-2012, 11:37 PM
yeah thats exacly what i did, but it doesnt work for the first time. I did it like ten times or more and it just work one time. No idea how it works. This promotion has bad support, we should actiavate it without problems and dont tryhard like that.

Yeah it's too bad as I tried like 100 Times and there are no Luck :(

UbiHawk1ns
12-19-2012, 04:26 AM
A wild Hawk1ns has appeared...

When you are attempting to use the promo code, which version of the game is in your cart - Regular or Deluxe? Also, make sure that you have Digital Download selected, or it will not work either.

Batreky
12-19-2012, 07:05 AM
A wild Hawk1ns has appeared...

When you are attempting to use the promo code, which version of the game is in your cart - Regular or Deluxe? Also, make sure that you have Digital Download selected, or it will not work either.

Hello Hawk1ns24,

see this

that Link (The Special Edition One)
http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.247035300/Assassins_Creed%C2%AE_III.html

Waiting for your reply

DoeJohnny
12-19-2012, 01:47 PM
Well has someone already been able to get this to work. At least I had no problems to download AC3 (special edition). But after installation it wasn't listed in the Uplay account and trying to add it by just starting the AC3 exe led me to a Uplay window where I should enter the license key: "this key is already in use by another account". The support hasn't answered yet.

So far this "free" game has been no fun. I had difficulties to find the correct download version as well, since there is absolutely no info about what and how to download. Neither fom Nvidia nor Ubisoft. I am a bit dissapointed, because of the lack of support.

Batreky
12-19-2012, 02:58 PM
Hello Hawk1ns24,

see this

that Link (The Special Edition One)
http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.247035300/Assassins_Creed%C2%AE_III.html

Waiting for your reply

Note: I bought 3 Cards From Asus GTX 680 4GB/OC and they all got AC3 & Brotherland 2 :(

Finally I got my Brotherland Working Over Steam, But AC3 never and just Confirmed One Copy and Others Gives out to my Family as it's not needed and Hope u really help me in that as I really Start getting disturbed from Ubi Problems :(

UbiHawk1ns
12-19-2012, 07:31 PM
These promo codes are region locked - if you purchased the Nvidia product in the US, UK, etc, you would need to redeem the code in the same region. A US code will not work in the UK, vice versa. If all is good there, contact the retailer that you purchased the game from, and request a new code stating that it is invalid and will not work on our side. We are unable to provide new promo keys on our end, as they are all given out to the company who is running the promo.

As far as the "This Key is Already in Use" error, you would need to contact our Support Department (http://support.ubi.com) for further information on that. We will need to look up the key, and find out what is going on with that.

Batreky
12-20-2012, 07:32 AM
These promo codes are region locked - if you purchased the Nvidia product in the US, UK, etc, you would need to redeem the code in the same region. A US code will not work in the UK, vice versa. If all is good there, contact the retailer that you purchased the game from, and request a new code stating that it is invalid and will not work on our side. We are unable to provide new promo keys on our end, as they are all given out to the company who is running the promo.

As far as the "This Key is Already in Use" error, you would need to contact our Support Department (http://support.ubi.com) for further information on that. We will need to look up the key, and find out what is going on with that.

Thanks for your Response and I updated my Other Ticket in Support as I find one in Waiting but I made my Other with More Description as proofs and Hope they will help like Others

Kyddthunder
12-20-2012, 03:44 PM
Having the same problem, followed the instructions to a tee, via Geforce, went to ubistore added the game to my cart..went to check out..put in code...the dollar value went to 0 (meaning the code worked) continued with check out, said I would recieve a email shortly on instructions on how to install the game...no email for 5hrs...downloaded Uplay thinking it would be there waiting for me like Steam games...nope, not there either..im starting to think this promo code is a sham..tried again after 6hours..and now the code is invalid.