PDA

View Full Version : Can we please get the option for hood?

the_atm
12-16-2012, 07:15 PM
Yes yes, after everyone put up a stink about the hood down, I would love to have the option to have it up. To make it more... understandable I shall give a brief description as to why.

In many video games such as the Assassin's creed series, the main characters are pretty much just mindless killing machines. They have not face outside of cinematic . This has been said by the creative director of Army of Two: The 40th Day. He said in a statement "The reason we have their (Rios and Salem) masks go up outside of killing is because in the previous game they were just mindless killers. They are more human this with their masks up." Now during the time before the patch I did enjoy having his hood down. He felt human. I know it's odd to say but... He wasn't just a hood, he was a person.

I know that there are people who strongly think he should always have his hood on but I also believe that there are people who wouldn't mind an option to have it up or down. So please, people of these forums and more importantly Ubisoft, please consider adding in an option, not a hack, an option to have Connor's hood up or down.

I have attempted to make this as formal as I can and this is the result. Thank your for reading this.

Baked_Cookies
12-16-2012, 08:44 PM
Honestly after all this hood sh*t I wish they would just make him run around with just a regular shirt on. The hood being down or up is a stupid argument I dont care what anyone says it never really mattered to me. But to keep on making posts about the hood after all the other threads about it finally died is crazy. The hood should be up he is an assassin thats how they dress he doesnt want anyone to see him fully thats the way it is. There serves no purpose to put a toggle on for the hood

Mr_Shade
12-16-2012, 08:50 PM
I know that there are people who strongly think he should always have his hood on but I also believe that there are people who wouldn't mind an option to have it up or down. So please, people of these forums and more importantly Ubisoft, please consider adding in an option, not a hack, an option to have Connor's hood up or down.

Hi There,

As posted at the time of the news about the patch fixing the hood - there is no possibility of having a hood toggle.

The hood is now down in the Homestead and up everywhere else.

Baked_Cookies
12-16-2012, 08:51 PM
Ha thank you Mr_Shade see people need to stop posting about the d*mn hood

shobhit7777777
12-16-2012, 10:06 PM
Honestly after all this hood sh*t I wish they would just make him run around with just a regular shirt on. The hood being down or up is a stupid argument I dont care what anyone says it never really mattered to me. But to keep on making posts about the hood after all the other threads about it finally died is crazy. The hood should be up he is an assassin thats how they dress he doesnt want anyone to see him fully thats the way it is. There serves no purpose to put a toggle on for the hood

You are extremely annoying.

Unless you're a literal star comparable to the sun....the whole world doesn't revolve around you. "Its stupid because I don't care and it never mattered to me". You are on my ****list.

Baked_Cookies
12-16-2012, 10:08 PM
Im stating it never mattered to me. Its called an opinion. You are the one that hops on my D about everything I say. If you dont like it dont read it let alone reply to it. By the way tell me you are not sick of seeing the same threads about the same things it gets old

shobhit7777777
12-16-2012, 10:10 PM
http://s3.roosterteeth.com/images/Batpez4ad163b6364f1.jpg

Calm Down..please...

Baked_Cookies
12-16-2012, 10:13 PM
Lol wow thats the same thing you posted on the other thread. Funny though I guess? If you have the IQ of that baby in the picture. Listen man if Im stating an opinion you dont like then just brush it off and grow the [edit] up and stop posting replies its as simple as that

Mr_Shade
12-16-2012, 10:14 PM
Lol wow thats the same thing you posted on the other thread. Funny though I guess? If you have the IQ of that baby in the picture. Listen man if Im stating an opinion you dont like then just brush it off and grow the [edit] up and stop posting replies its as simple as that
I suggest you take a minute to read the forum rules...

Swearing = not allowed.

I allowed a few to slide - however further posting of swear words will result in action.

The swear filter is there for a reason, bypassing it is not a smart thing to do.

the_atm
12-16-2012, 10:20 PM
Hi There,

As posted at the time of the news about the patch fixing the hood - there is no possibility of having a hood toggle.

The hood is now down in the Homestead and up everywhere else.

Oh sorry, didn't see that post about the toggle in any other thread.

Though I do have a question and that is the story trailer it shows Connor after a fight taking his hood off, or on can't remember, was it originally part of the game?

any ways thanks for the explanation that was all I wanted. sorry to make such a ruckus.

Baked_Cookies
12-16-2012, 10:23 PM
I have read the rules before. And have seen others do so. So I didnt think a little star was that big of a deal but understandable.

Mr_Shade
12-16-2012, 10:24 PM
I have read the rules before. And have seen others do so. So I didnt think a little star was that big of a deal but understandable.
If it's clear what the word should be - and it's a filtered word - it's bypassing the filter.

When we spot people doing it, or they are reported - we warn them.

Baked_Cookies
12-16-2012, 10:26 PM
If it's clear what the word should be - and it's a filtered word - it's bypassing the filter.

When we spot people doing it, or they are reported - we warn them.

Alright man well at least you were not all rude about it or something. My bad though Ill keep the filter in mind