PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Assassin Robes !!

MasterAssasin84
12-16-2012, 12:18 PM
I absolutely love the Assassins Robes that was designed for Ezio during AC2 , who do you think had the best Robes ?

OriginalMiles
12-16-2012, 12:20 PM
Altair's AC1 robes.

shobhit7777777
12-16-2012, 12:33 PM
ACR robes were perfection

Sleek, stealthy and with the best colour scheme in the franchise. You really have to see the robes in different lighting on how it behaves in dusk, dawn, evening, afternoon...the blueish grey scheme is perfection. It gets everything right IMO

tarrero
12-16-2012, 12:41 PM
AC3 Robes!!!!!!!!!!!!

kuled2012
12-16-2012, 01:02 PM
ACB vs AC3...Tough choice.

TinyTemplar
12-16-2012, 01:07 PM
Connor's outfit is pretty cool.

ElleCore
12-16-2012, 01:24 PM
Achilles' robes are the best for me.

dxsxhxcx
12-16-2012, 02:55 PM
Altair (AC1)Connor (AC3)Ezio (ACR)

pirate1802
12-16-2012, 02:56 PM
Wait.. this was a multiple choice poll?

SkiesSeven
12-16-2012, 03:29 PM
The default robes you earn in AC3, I've pretty much stuck to keeping it on Connor as it seems to best accentuate his physique. The Achilles robes are nice too.

I also agree with the one who pointed out that Ezio's grey attire in Revelations had the best colors for all times of day. While Ezio's Brotherhood outfit also has a special place in my heart, because all of the color choices from the shops were neat. I don't remember a single color from Brotherhood that didn't look nice. I wore all the colors in Brotherhood, which is something I can't say for AC3. About the only other color in AC3 that I did like, other than the default, was the white with red accents as it felt like an homage to previous games. Not sure if it was intended to be.

I Emerge I
12-16-2012, 05:23 PM
The classic red and white ones.

Jexx21
12-16-2012, 05:25 PM
you forgot aveline

pirate1802
12-16-2012, 06:54 PM
you forgot aveline

Aveline fanboy arrives. :D

the_atm
12-16-2012, 07:22 PM
One thing I found was that in AC1, Altairs robes fit in with the setting, he didn't stand out but they were workable. You could do the things he does in them.
All of Ezio's, except Revelations, was not possible. The shoulder cape would get in the way and he stuck out to much. They looked to rich, they didn't fit with the common folk.
Connor's robes are probably one of my favorite. Their not white, they look like they've had some wear and tear.

so Connors get my vote.

ACfan443
12-16-2012, 07:28 PM
One thing I found was that in AC1, Altairs robes fit in with the setting, he didn't stand out but they were workable. You could do the things he does in them.
All of Ezio's, except Revelations, was not possible. The shoulder cape would get in the way and he stuck out to much. They looked to rich, they didn't fit with the common folk.
Connor's robes are probably one of my favorite. Their not white, they look like they've had some wear and tear.

so Connors get my vote.

As much as I love them, Connor's robes stick out the most.

My favourite are Altair's, they're historically accurate to the period (the real brotherhood of assassins actually wore hooded robes) and they fit in very nicely when roaming through the cities. I also love the simplicity of them.

SleezeRocker
12-16-2012, 07:33 PM
My all time is the Renaissance Robes...well AC2 robes :P
Second Connor's Robes (I like the trenchcoat look of it)
Then Achilles robes since it's like a mix of AC3+1 robes
Then AC1, ACR, ACB

xboxauditore
12-16-2012, 08:06 PM
Altairs robes in the first game looked really good and they are the robes of the master Assassin.

AjinkyaParuleka
12-16-2012, 08:27 PM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaytham robes ftw.

xboxauditore
12-16-2012, 08:32 PM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaytham robes ftw.

True, I'd kill someone to get the Haytham outfit added as a wearable outfit.

SixKeys
12-16-2012, 08:33 PM
Achilles' robes in AC3. I like Alta´r's outfit in AC1 and Ezio's in ACB, but the Achilles one is just too much badass to handle. It's a perfect mix of the classic assassin look and still looking realistically fitting for the surroundings that you can imagine blending in with the crowd.

TrueAssassin77
12-16-2012, 10:35 PM
ACB robes for me. AC3 close(VERY). ACB was the only robes that didn't look like a bear after full armor equip. ACR robes pissed me off. Far to bulky no matter what you did with them.
ACB
AC3
AC2
ACR
AC1
i always thought AC1 robe was ugly as hell

WarlordSpinal
12-16-2012, 11:30 PM
Would vote for the new outfit from the Tyranny of King Washington DLC. But, it's not out yet so i guess it'll get an honorable mention ( http://24.media.tumblr.com/02af1c924f77fdd56955dac3e847a32e/tumblr_mep40so36d1r2xi7co3_1280.png ).

However, i loved Achilles' Original Robes. Just the entire coat was great along with the hood reminding me of Altair's hood a lot.

IronEagl3
12-16-2012, 11:41 PM
I always liked the simplicity of Altair's outfit, but it was very dirty looking. And in ACR, Altair's outfit made him look fat. ACB was great because it was so white and it contrasted a lot, but it didn't really match the environment. ACR robes were fantastic. The blue color it gives off at night and the grayish color in the afternoon. Connor's outfit is nice, but something about it I don't like too much. I will have to go with AC2 robes.

BK-110
12-17-2012, 12:24 AM
It's hard to say exactly which is my favorite, but it's probably in this order:

Alta´r's robes
Connor's robes
Ezio's Revelations robes
Helmschmied Drachen Armor
Alta´r's Armor
Ezio's Brotherhood robes
Ezio's AC2 robes
Alta´r's Mentor robes
Turkish Assassin robes
Achilles' robes
Armor of Brutus

Bullet747
12-17-2012, 12:54 AM
Connor's was my favorite. It matched his physicality.

pirate1802
12-17-2012, 05:14 AM
Connor's coat ftw.

roostersrule2
12-17-2012, 05:26 AM
AC3's, ACR's and ACB's default ones were my favourite.

ace3001
12-17-2012, 05:37 AM
Easily Connor's default Assassin robes from AC3.

Free_Hidings
12-17-2012, 05:38 AM
Connors in AC3 are by far my favourite. They just look awesome, and the off white / light brown sorta colour is awesome. Second favourite would Brotherhoods, looks so awesome and stylish. Next would be AC2, again very stylish but not quite as cool as ACB. Next is AC1, the physics on the robes were great but they looked **** in ACR.

Lastly by a long mile is ACR. I hated how he looks in them, though that could be due to the character model, he had a funky posture in that game. Regardless I never liked the ACR robes. Love the Ishak Pashur armour (whatever it was called)

ItsSnowingOut
12-17-2012, 06:38 AM
Ezio's robes in ACRevelations.
Very similar to Altair's robes but improved in every aspect.

Turul.
12-17-2012, 07:24 AM
Revelations robes were beautiful, even though they weren't white. still amazing.

pirate1802
12-17-2012, 08:07 AM
Revelations robes were beautiful, even though they weren't white. still amazing.

I wish they move away from the colour white now. Yes its iconic, and it was fun for a while but now white is really noticeable. Revelation's colour scheme was perfect for an assassin. that said, I like Connor's dress ore simply for the design of it.

Ez_187
12-17-2012, 08:31 AM
Loved Connors Hood! and the rest of his attire but why No Love for Ezio's Assassin's Creed III Robes without Armour? =O but still *** Creed III has the best Default robes!

pirate1802
12-17-2012, 08:46 AM
why No Love for Ezio's Assassin's Creed III Robes without Armour? =O

Because it is identical to the ACB robe? :p

EaglePrince25
12-17-2012, 09:36 AM
Ezio's final robes in ACR. Color wise they're the best in the entire franchise. This allows them to stand out, while still having the armored look prevalent for the day that the other previous robes had, and I think look the most like what Assassin's robes should look like. (I think they should be moving away from white at this point, especialy in any present day setting as its very, very noticeable today.) I felt they fit the tone of the story, as well as Ezio's character at that point. Connors robes in AC3 are a very close second, as they combine to excellent colors (Blue and White) and they are the one set of robes I could see myself wearing, which I think makes sense as it's closer to present day than the previous ones by a fairly good margin. Finally, The Armor of Altair is just perfect.

LoyalACFan
12-17-2012, 01:58 PM
The Revelations robes were my favorite, because I think they actually encapsulated a little bit of Ezio's mindset during his Constantinople voyage. We as the players were kind of thrown off by the sudden change of color scheme and lack of ostentation (being so used to dazzling white robes as the iconic Assassin garb) while Ezio was similarly out of his comfort zone moving to a whole new continent and culture. Connor's AC3 robes were nice as well; similar enough to previous Assassins to be recognizable, but somewhat muted and disheveled to reflect the brutish nature of the colonies.

SixKeys
12-17-2012, 02:07 PM
Because it is identical to the ACB robe? :p

Too bad they got the cape wrong in AC3. It's supposed to be white on the outside, red on the inside. It's all white in AC3.

pirate1802
12-17-2012, 02:16 PM
Too bad they got the cape wrong in AC3. It's supposed to be white on the outside, red on the inside. It's all white in AC3.

I didn't notice.. Used it once just for the heck of it and then discarded it. Too... plastic and not well-animated. Would have gone well in ACB but not AC3. :(

pirate1802
12-17-2012, 02:17 PM
Connor's AC3 robes were nice as well; similar enough to previous Assassins to be recognizable, but somewhat muted and disheveled to reflect the brutish nature of the colonies.

I liked the subtle native influences, like his pants, boots, a feather here and there.

MasterAssasin84
12-17-2012, 02:46 PM
I liked the subtle native influences, like his pants, boots, a feather here and there.

I think the robes in each Assassin creed are very relevant to the Assassins personality and character , like Altair's robes symbolise wisdom and knowledge whilst Ezio's Robes in ACR symbolise the traits of a traveller and seeker of knowledge .

Turul.
12-17-2012, 04:49 PM
I wish they move away from the colour white now. Yes its iconic, and it was fun for a while but now white is really noticeable. Revelation's colour scheme was perfect for an assassin. that said, I like Connor's dress ore simply for the design of it.

really the only reason they went black is because desmond was in the black room.

i WiLL aM
12-21-2012, 09:59 PM
A tough one to call..Altair's robes looked great in AC1, Ezio's looked really cool in AC2 and I can't really comment on ACB or ACR as I have to admit I haven't played them yet. There was just something about Connor's robes that I loved though, so he scraped my vote. :P

Jexx21
12-21-2012, 11:59 PM
I think the robes in each Assassin creed are very relevant to the Assassins personality and character , like Altair's robes symbolise wisdom and knowledge whilst Ezio's Robes in ACR symbolise the traits of a traveller and seeker of knowledge .

AC2's Ezio robes were his fathers, which symbolizes how he is fighting for his father essentially.

Ezio's true robes are his Brotherhood robes most likely. They aren't the robes that he used for the majority of his life, but they are the robes that he essentially used in his prime.

Although, I have to admit that since Machiavelli picked out the robes for him, perhaps the Revelations robes are the only ones that he picked out himself. Do we really know how Ezio gained his Revelations robes?