PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed III Delivery Requests Bug? Help

lucaskane37
12-15-2012, 11:24 PM
Please help, I am trying to do 100 % of the game, so I am doing the delivery requests, everything was okay in the other delivery requests, but now on the items of the of the EASTERN NEW YORK, I already have all the items, but after I got the last thing, nothing happened, Did not appeared the message for I talk with my contact, I cannot deliver the items, why? Someone knows what is happening? Thanks

ArchonWays
12-16-2012, 12:54 AM
I encountered the same issue in the Frontier, and after several attempts to restart and zone back in, I decided to set my controller down and look it up online. After I had been searching for a few mins without touching the controller, I looked back at the tv to realize that the quest giver had spontaneously spawned a marker over his head. I talked to him and turned in the delivery items as if it had always been possible. Try finding the npc again, and stand around him for a bit. It might just pop the turn-in for you =)

lucaskane37
12-16-2012, 02:41 PM
thank you my friend, finally someone answer me, I will try do this =)

pirate1802
12-16-2012, 02:43 PM
I encountered the same issue in the Frontier, and after several attempts to restart and zone back in, I decided to set my controller down and look it up online. After I had been searching for a few mins without touching the controller, I looked back at the tv to realize that the quest giver had spontaneously spawned a marker over his head. I talked to him and turned in the delivery items as if it had always been possible. Try finding the npc again, and stand around him for a bit. It might just pop the turn-in for you =)

lol @ your location. xD

lucaskane37
12-16-2012, 06:54 PM

I am in front of the NPC, nothing haappened yet... just be stationary in his front? Anyway, thank you for the help... ;)

ArchonWays
12-17-2012, 12:23 AM
Yeah, all I did was run to the npc, spam the interact button a few times, then I double checked my inventory to insure I had everything. When I realized something was wrong, I moved Connor to right beside the questgiver and set the controller down to look online for an answer. After no more than a few mins, I was able to turn it in normally. I think it has something to do with a necessary amount of time that the npc is on-screen, before he is activated. Let me know if you get it!

ArchonWays
12-17-2012, 12:27 AM
@ Pirate1802 - Thanks!

angelnfire
05-02-2013, 04:44 AM
i was reading this and i soon looked up and seen the marker was on my map in north ny and i went there and talked to him again it did the same thing the npc said thank you and the list never showed . i fixed this problem by slowly walking up to the npc and waiting for the start mission comes over his head and standing there for a little bit then i hit o and it took its time but the list showed up like lucaskana explained if u wait for a bit or leave and come back the marker will reappear

JAY-132
08-12-2013, 06:50 PM
Hey, sorry to bump an old thread, but I'm having this exact problem, and it's on my second play-through (restarted due to the one naval mission requiring you take out the man o' war and frigates with their weakspots).

I've completed everything, even the ALL the other delivery missions, and I'm stuck on these final two, as it won't let me deliver the items to the contact. Central Boston, and West New York. This is my second time through the game (which I've thoroughly loved), please tell me there's a fix for this? :/

By the way, I've tried standing around for a few minutes like the guy in this thread said, and I get nothing. I must say, after thoroughly enjoying this game (my first AC game), this is absolutely disheartening. 75 hours on my first play-through, and 46 on this second run.

Jexx21
08-13-2013, 12:24 AM
I hate these missions.

supcat16
12-20-2013, 06:06 PM
I too, am having this problem. I've tried your fix ArchonWays, and unfortunately it did not work for me, maybe because it's my South Boston Items that is not working (although I do appreciate the loaction: Moxxi's Red Light). JAY-132, did you ever fix yours because this fix did not work for me. I've been standing in front of him for probably 20 min now, I guess I can try to leave it longer. I mean I've literally been standing here so long that I learned that the guys you can chase and tackle for money spawn at the same spot.... I mean my next thing to try was going to be to shoot him and see if he respawned with the mission :P

supcat16
12-20-2013, 07:57 PM
I've been working on this bug for a few hours now, and I may have found something that worked. For some reason fast travelling was messing with my deliveries. So I went to the homestead, exited the game, and then rode my horse all the way to the delivery contract. It fixed one of my delivery bugs.

SwampGas13
01-02-2014, 11:17 PM
Another tip for those of you with problems... i too had the same problem with three different quest givers... but with a little experimenting i came up with a solution that worked for me.
Oddly enough the quest givers chase the money you throw to the kids/poor/randomly to attract people.. that being said if you run into the problem of him not cooperating throw some money nearby and let him go collect it. After he is done and starts to return to his original spot the quest opened up to accept/turn in for me every time. It seems that once he gets done behaving like a regular citizen it soft-resets him as a quest giver opening any options he has. Hopefully this works for you!

supcat16
01-05-2014, 06:37 AM
Thank you for the new tip. Unfortunately, I'm sorry to report this didn't work for me. Any other tips? I'm going to try combining the two, so standing in front of him for 10 minutes and throwing coins. The weird thing is now it's hit or miss whether the quest giver even appears. I also tried smoke bombs and shooting, which didn't work. This is strange. I submitted this as a bug and the good news is that Ubisoft is sorry.

badangelllsad
12-28-2015, 10:54 PM
Hey so it's nearly 2016 , I hope you found a way to fix this glitch??? Please say yes cause I have played for the third time and it didn't work

kyoyahibari911
01-29-2016, 09:17 PM
so no way to fix ?