PDA

View Full Version : The forts are sweet, I want more :)

Sushiglutton
12-15-2012, 10:42 PM
Forts are more fun than any mission in the story imo (as far as I can recall). Sneaking through them to complete all three objectives without raising an alarm is pretty challenging. They are well designed with different entry points and sneaking oppurtunities.

I wish a lot more of the game was like that. Both more missions in the story of this type, but also more sandbox type missions you could participate in whenever you wanted. I came up with a couple of examples:

- Prison breaks: Help your assassins get out of jail.
- Templar vault. Templars have secret vaults scattered around. You need to break in to get the treasure. If you raise an alarm, or a dead body is found, the vault will be locked and you'll have to escape and come back later.
- Assassinatine a templar noble in castle/big estate.

Just stuff that just exist in the world and you can choose to do whenever and however you want.

Deadlysyns666
12-15-2012, 10:53 PM
only the first idea would work as the Templars are still trying to establish an order. so they have no Vaults and the main Templars are all your targets.

Sushiglutton
12-15-2012, 11:57 PM
only the first idea would work as the Templars are still trying to establish an order. so they have no Vaults and the main Templars are all your targets.

More thinking of the concept than specific ideas. Besides I think you could pretty easily change them so that they would work in this setting (can you figure out how?).

Deadlysyns666
12-16-2012, 12:05 AM
More thinking of the concept than specific ideas. Besides I think you could pretty easily change them so that they would work in this setting (can you figure out how?).
Well we already had to kill Johnson like that maybe a DLC or in the Expansion the problem is not many big estates in the US at this time well except the homestead house and the house of the Mad Doctor man i also wanted to kill the Headless horseman

ProdiGurl
12-16-2012, 01:51 PM
Great ideas. We did something similar in ACR when our Assassins were taken and held in 3 different parts of the City. We had to rescue them.
And for the first Assassin recruit, we had to pickpocket the guard to get the key to free him (their cage was on the docks).
GREAT missions!! I love that stuff. Short and sweet.

shobhit7777777
12-16-2012, 02:31 PM
+1

More forts/dens are always welcome :)

pirate1802
12-16-2012, 02:41 PM
I wish I could return to liberate a fort again and again. I was kinda sad after I exhausted all forts. No more liberations. :(

Sushiglutton
12-16-2012, 03:18 PM
Great ideas. We did something similar in ACR when our Assassins were taken and held in 3 different parts of the City. We had to rescue them.
And for the first Assassin recruit, we had to pickpocket the guard to get the key to free him (their cage was on the docks).
GREAT missions!! I love that stuff. Short and sweet.

Thanks :). I remember that AC:R mission now, I agrre they were neat. I actually had more of a larger prison in mind. Like similar to the forts, but more indoors.

Sushiglutton
12-16-2012, 03:20 PM
I wish I could return to liberate a fort again and again. I was kinda sad after I exhausted all forts. No more liberations. :(

I agree, I would love a replay button for them. I would also like a restart from checkpoint button, that puts you out of the fort and reset everything. I like to do them sneaky, but it's kind of annoying when you get caught that you have to spend so much time trying to die lol.

pirate1802
12-16-2012, 03:20 PM
Thanks :). I remember that AC:R mission now, I agrre they were neat. I actually had more of a larger prison in mind. Like similar to the forts, but more indoors.

Awesome idea :O Maze-like but more interesting than those underground tunnels? Regarding the tunnels, is there any actual benefit other than unlocking fast travel points?

vZ POiSoN vZ
12-16-2012, 03:48 PM
I want more too! I loved sneaking in and doing what had to be done without getting seen :D There was one fort in the frontier and I can't remember the name but you could travel around the fort in the trees and sneak around up there to pick people off and to have it in the rain....would have been sick...xD