PDA

View Full Version : Question/Request about hunting

the_atm
12-15-2012, 08:47 PM
So remember the frontier gameplay and how Connor had to get the meat for the guy in the camp? Why did they remove that?

Request(s): So would it be possible maybe to get... gah i hate to say it, kind of a radiant quest thing with infinite hunting tasks? Like someone might ask you for 3 deer's and then the next time he might ask you for 5 wolf belts? thoughts on that?

Also... What's the deal with the elk? No joke on one elk I shot it 4 times with arrows, poinsied one, shot one... they just don't die. why?

Sushiglutton
12-15-2012, 09:16 PM
For me they would have to make the hunting itself more fun first. It was one of the biggest disapointments :(. Animals just behave wrong and it doesn't feel rewarding to kill them. QTE doesn't help exactly. Adding quests around gameplay that isn't fun is a bad idea imo. Btw some animal parts are needed to craft certain objects, so that could be a goal for you?

I dunno about the elks, but I managed to kill one racoon and two rabbits with one shot from the bow :). And they werent exactly lined up lol.