PDA

View Full Version : Boston Brawlers final tournament - WTF is up with The Surgeon??

SenseHomunculus
12-15-2012, 04:36 PM
Hi all -

OK I don't have any trouble with hand-to-hand fighting in any other case, but in the final Boston Brawlers tournament, my health goes down fast without taking ANY punches at all while fighting The Surgeon. What gives?? Getting pissed off!

Thanks in advance

pirate1802
12-15-2012, 05:11 PM
I defeated him easy, is it the fight where you're drugged?

Kee-are-ah
12-15-2012, 05:50 PM
Same here, non of the fighters in the final tournament gave me any trouble at all. Sounds really strange that you can't even get one punch on him.
Just counter and try to break his defense :)

Pirate1802: Yes, it's the one where you're drugged.

pirate1802
12-15-2012, 06:26 PM
Ah yes, that one. Don't counter hit him, just counter-throw him and then hit. You gotta try different strategies xD

SenseHomunculus
12-15-2012, 07:49 PM
Ah yes, that one. Don't counter hit him, just counter-throw him and then hit. You gotta try different strategies xD

Thanks for the replies.

Yeah, I got that, it's what I've been doing. Problem is whenever I throw him it's into the circle of people watching and when I then go after him, the @$$holes in the crowd punch me out and I can't attack.

No way to counter the stupid poisoning/drugging effect?? It's very annoying.

SixKeys
12-16-2012, 03:01 AM
The poison is on a timer. If you don't finish him and his cronies off fast enough, you're going to lose. (As I'm sure you've found out by now.) Get some punches in as soon as the match begins and you've got a headstart, then just keep counter-throwing him.

comicexpress
12-29-2012, 05:08 AM
The poison is on a timer. If you don't finish him and his cronies off fast enough, you're going to lose. (As I'm sure you've found out by now.) Get some punches in as soon as the match begins and you've got a headstart, then just keep counter-throwing him.

Been doing that for 2 hours, and keeps desyncing on me!! I'm getting a little ticked!!

BTW - LOVE your tag
“I am a tactless minstrel,
I sing off-key for coins,
If you spot me in the streets,
Please kick me in the loins!”