PDA

View Full Version : Possible Cheater in assassins creed Event

RattledKO0730
12-15-2012, 04:27 PM
Hello As we all know naval supermecy event there is a user Called wwcnando who has over 40000 ships destroyed.
I Reported this problem to Ubisoft Support center.
They advised me to make a post regarding this issue.
And I would like to have your oppinions on this.
If there is a another thread like this I'm sorry i didn't saw it.
Thank you for your oppinions and answers.

medavroog
12-15-2012, 05:34 PM
Hello As we all know naval supermecy event there is a user Called wwcnando who has over 40000 ships destroyed.

That is indeed a lot of ships destroyed, and thus, the accusation is understandable; however, did the said player acquired this many ship's destructions during these few days, or the number is tasked since the first day of game's release to now?

I Reported this problem to Ubisoft Support center.
They advised me to make a post regarding this issue.

That is an odd advice from Ubisoft because the Forum Rules clearly stated not to name individuals in case of false reports; however, the Rules stated to report the hackers and cheater "in private" to the admins and mods.

Flanar1
12-15-2012, 06:23 PM
It was during the event period, that is from 5th Dec to 12th.

The guy looked suspicious to me when his score went from 22k to 40k+ in less than a day.

EDIT: Are the results for the event declared?

RattledKO0730
12-15-2012, 07:08 PM
That is indeed a lot of ships destroyed, and thus, the accusation is understandable; however, did the said player acquired this many ship's destructions during these few days, or the number is tasked since the first day of game's release to now?

That is an odd advice from Ubisoft because the Forum Rules clearly stated not to name individuals in case of false reports; however, the Rules stated to report the hackers and cheater "in private" to the admins and mods.

I'm sorry for mentioning names but i though there was no thread such in here about this and i posted it and i wanted to share this this with other players i'm sorry for breaking one of the forum rules it wont happen again.
I will be grateful If you forgive me
Sorry if my english is bad

Him696
12-15-2012, 11:37 PM
EDIT: Are the results for the event declared?

This.

medavroog
12-16-2012, 05:08 AM
I'm sorry for mentioning names but i though there was no thread such in here about this and i posted it and i wanted to share this this with other players i'm sorry for breaking one of the forum rules it wont happen again.
I will be grateful If you forgive me
Sorry if my english is bad

You do not need to apologise to me since you never offended me in this thread so-far, the accusation you made is not against me that nothing is an offense to me here to-date. I understand your desire to share this information about the said player with the community. What I stated in my earlier posting is a mere reminder of the Forum Rules for your sake, after all, you are trying to do a good deed for us all.

It was during the event period, that is from 5th Dec to 12th.

The guy looked suspicious to me when his score went from 22k to 40k+ in less than a day.

In that case, such is more than likely to be a cheater...or an odd luck glitch...shall it be a glitch, Ubisoft got a lot to explain...

RattledKO0730
12-16-2012, 12:16 PM
ok I want to know if he is cheating will there be another contest because of this or there will be no winner?

medavroog
12-16-2012, 02:02 PM
ok I want to know if he is cheating will there be another contest because of this or there will be no winner?

We shall see what Ubisoft would have it after we report this issue via private message to the admins and mods.

Flanar1
12-16-2012, 02:27 PM

I doubt they will hold another contest. They might just disqualify him and shift ranks.

RattledKO0730
12-16-2012, 07:40 PM
I want to ask if someone knows when are the results going to be declared

Flanar1
12-19-2012, 04:19 PM
I want to ask if someone knows when are the results going to be declared

Still waiting for an answer for that.

RattledKO0730
01-15-2013, 04:00 PM
Still waiting for an answer for that.

No

ShardofTruth
01-15-2013, 04:53 PM
The truth is it would have been very, very easy to cheat at this event without making it look that obvious. Ubisoft support staff is probably replaying the whole event themselves to estimate which numbers could be valid (that would also explain the lack of real support for this too).:p