PDA

View Full Version : Washinton DLC guesses [spoilers]

Darkangelus123
12-15-2012, 04:45 AM
I posted this as part of another post but thought i would repost it as its own topic to see what people thought and what ideas people had come up with.

One question a lot of people have is how does an alternate reality fit into the AC story

i predict it will be Connor handles another piece of eden and is set another task by juno. Connor refuses due to everything going to hell for his people even though he did as she asked before. Juno gets angry and then shows Connor exactly what would have happened if he had not followed Juno's instructions.

Connor never becomes an assassin, the Templars are unopposed, Washington joins them and is given a POE to help fight the English, using its powers he dominated the war but it causes him to become corrupted, losing focus on his ideals and principles. thus begins the reign of King Washington.

Connor Then has to learn new skills to fight this new oppression invading his village just him and his trusty canine companion and possible a new order of "assasins" joined together in a fight against tyrany rather than a common creed but ultimately this will fail. thus the reason Juno had Connor intervene in the first place...

OR...

The assassins win and manage to cripple the templars for good. the assassins effectivly ended the war giving desmond time to reach the temple and when faced with the choice there was actually time to activate the device after disabling the tech that revives juno, Juno cant have this so she makes sure the assassin/templar war is more even wasting precious time and forcing desmond to make the choice she wants him to

DisturbedJim83
12-15-2012, 04:52 AM
Actually I think Desmond has something to do with it because while his physical body may no longer I suspect his soul/spirit was transfered into that device and that it is he who has hacked into the Animus as it seems to be loosely based on Precursor tech.

As for how an alternate reality will fit into the AC story is slightly ironic since as the AC story is an alternate reality in of itself

medavroog
12-15-2012, 05:03 AM
Actually I think Desmond has something to do with it because while his physical body may no longer I suspect his soul/spirit was transfered into that device and that it is he who has hacked into the Animus as it seems to be loosely based on Precursor tech.

Juno got Downloaded from the Temple, Desmond got Uploaded into the Temple...

DisturbedJim83
12-15-2012, 05:29 AM
Yeah that's pretty much my take on it

medavroog
12-15-2012, 10:42 AM
Yeah that's pretty much my take on it

Now on the second thought about it...

Juno got "downloaded", but downloaded into what "container"?...hopefully, not Desmond's "physical body".