PDA

View Full Version : are my threads stupid?

dannymorass
12-15-2012, 02:51 AM
so far ive posted a couple threads and got zero replies. maybe my questions are stupid. maybe they have no ansewers. any feedback please. my threads are
naval supremicy. what the frigate and
encyclopedia momento does it exist

r4inm4n1991
12-15-2012, 02:53 AM
Yes.

TrueAssassin77
12-15-2012, 02:55 AM
yea, man sorry. keep on trucking

TheHumanTowel
12-15-2012, 03:07 AM
This post made me feel bad. We're not ignoring you Danny my boy. Keep fighting the good fight.

dannymorass
12-15-2012, 03:30 AM
i knew it. i am stupid. **** you mom and dad this is your fault

dannymorass
12-15-2012, 03:30 AM
cant say ****. that sucks

Assassin_M
12-15-2012, 03:31 AM
Calm down, man...

Why do you care ?? Honestly if no one answers your thread, it`s THEM (us) that are stupid, Not you...

Keep going...You`re still new

TrueAssassin77
12-15-2012, 03:40 AM
notice how we are all answering your thread! utimately you are the winner

Assassin_M
12-15-2012, 03:45 AM
notice how we are all answering your thread! utimately you are the winner
Exactly..

medavroog
12-15-2012, 03:59 AM
so far ive posted a couple threads and got zero replies. maybe my questions are stupid. maybe they have no ansewers. any feedback please. my threads are
naval supremicy. what the frigate and
encyclopedia momento does it exist

There are no such things as stupid questions, there are however, things such as stupid answers. The fault lies not with the one who asked the questions, but rather, with those who looked at the questions with mockery.

A "frigate" is a war ship of various sizes; however in the game, a "frigate" is a medium size war ship...basically, shall you not able to destroy the ship in one shot, and that ship does not seem to be a "large" sized one...it is a possible "frigate".

dannymorass
12-15-2012, 04:32 AM
A "frigate" is a war ship of various sizes; however in the game, a "frigate" is a medium size war ship...basically, shall you not able to destroy the ship in one shot, and that ship does not seem to be a "large" sized one...it is a possible "frigate".[/QUOTE]

nono meant that as a joke, like wtf only replace the frigate with, you know what i mean. gees im not that stupid

kuled2012
12-15-2012, 10:13 AM
Now I feel bad :(

medavroog
12-15-2012, 10:40 AM
nono meant that as a joke, like wtf only replace the frigate with, you know what i mean. gees im not that stupid

I am not accusing you as stupid; in fact, it seems the stupidity is on my part when I have misunderstood your original intentions.

BATISTABUS
12-15-2012, 10:59 AM
I just took a look at your "naval supremacy" thread, and I have a few tips for you.

-Keep OPs relatively short, unless you plan to make the thread into a guide or something.
-If you need to include a lot of information, use paragraphs. Nothing turns people off like a wall-o-text. Proper grammar and sentence-forming mechanics don't hurt either.
-Pose a question and engage other users. Just telling a story about your experience won't really get much of a reaction (unless it's ridiculous, but then you'll get attention for the wrong reasons).
-Make sure your idea warrants another thread. If you do want to tell a story about your experience, it will likely fit under another pre-existing topic. If you have a technical problem with -the game, there are certainly "Sticky" threads related to solving such issues.

pirate1802
12-15-2012, 02:26 PM

LOL!

In all seriousness, nah. My threads are moar stupid. I remember my facial hair customization thread that received mostly negative replies. I guess no replies are better than negative ones xD

pacmanate
12-15-2012, 03:17 PM
This is ultimately Assassin~M's fault. Please feel free to blame him for all of your forum misfortune.

TheHumanTowel
12-15-2012, 04:27 PM
This is ultimately Assassin~M's fault. Please feel free to blame him for all of your forum misfortune.
My theory is that Assassin_M is the root of all evil in the world. I'll get back to you.

pacmanate
12-15-2012, 06:01 PM
My theory is that Assassin_M is the root of all evil in the world. I'll get back to you.

See I had a dream about this the other night. I'm gonna try and do some remembering tests to see what I can dig up too.

InfectedNation
12-15-2012, 06:52 PM
Assassin M actually uploaded an AI construct of himself to the Ubisoft servers before he died, to spread misery across the forums and lag the multiplayer. This is all his fault.

lothario-da-be
12-15-2012, 06:55 PM
Assassin M actually uploaded an AI construct of himself to the Ubisoft servers before he died, to spread misery across the forums and lag the multiplayer. This is all his fault.
Do you know what happend to M some months ago? If yes that was realy misplaced.

pacmanate
12-15-2012, 10:04 PM

If he lagged the multiplayer he had been doing me a great service. Next step is DESTROYING IT!

dannymorass
12-15-2012, 11:09 PM
I just took a look at your "naval supremacy" thread, and I have a few tips for you.

-Keep OPs relatively short, unless you plan to make the thread into a guide or something.
-If you need to include a lot of information, use paragraphs. Nothing turns people off like a wall-o-text. Proper grammar and sentence-forming mechanics don't hurt either.
-Pose a question and engage other users. Just telling a story about your experience won't really get much of a reaction (unless it's ridiculous, but then you'll get attention for the wrong reasons).
-Make sure your idea warrants another thread. If you do want to tell a story about your experience, it will likely fit under another pre-existing topic. If you have a technical problem with -the game, there are certainly "Sticky" threads related to solving such issues.

thank you. you have hit the nail on the head my freind. theres something about me that you all should know. im dislexic. the wonderful state of delaware has put me in the same learning catigory as the mentaly retarted. boohoo right. luckily i was diagnosed with A.D.D. instead. took me an hour to write that wall of text. grammer, spelling and writeing are not my strong suits. but from now on i will try harder to keep things short. you think i would have learned my lesson by now but in my deffence this is the first forum ive ever applied myself too. hopeing it will help.

TrueAssassin77
12-15-2012, 11:14 PM
thank you. you have hit the nail on the head my freind. theres something about me that you all should know. im dislexic. the wonderful state of delaware has put me in the same learning catigory as the mentaly retarted. boohoo right. luckily i was diagnosed with A.D.D. instead. took me an hour to write that wall of text. grammer, spelling and writeing are not my strong suits. but from now on i will try harder to keep things short. you think i would have learned my lesson by now but in my deffence this is the first forum ive ever applied myself too. hopeing it will help.

if you are dislexic... and A.D.D......
tou might be a greek demigod.... and i may have just doomed you by telling you this

rileypoole1234
12-15-2012, 11:19 PM

I think that's actually a proven fact.

dannymorass
12-15-2012, 11:24 PM
so glad i wrote this thread. pretty much got all my questions ansewered except one. what time zone does ubi run off of but i think i figured it out. at the bottum of this site it sais all times are gmt and states the time. thanks to all who cared and go to hell to everyone who didnt, i hope your kids end up dislexic. jk wouldnt wish that hell on anyone but you can still go to hell.

dannymorass
12-15-2012, 11:31 PM
if you are dislexic... and A.D.D......
tou might be a greek demigod.... and i may have just doomed you by telling you this

im already doomed. doomed to read things over and over untill i understand them and not being understood by others when trying to express my thoughts in text. so bring it on zues.

TheBearJew32
12-16-2012, 08:32 AM
i put the sexy in dyslexic
your threads are not stupid, i'll tell you what is stupid though, raisins. i hate em and they're...STUPID

tangent_boy
12-16-2012, 09:39 AM
There is no such thing as a bad thread, only a bad reply.

dannymorass
12-16-2012, 10:50 PM
i put the sexy in dyslexic
your threads are not stupid, i'll tell you what is stupid though, raisins. i hate em and they're...STUPID

yeah, good point i like grapes the way they are. what the hell is a prune anyway? mb i should start a new thread about dried fruit.

MasterAssasin84
12-17-2012, 12:53 AM

hey bro you have nothing to apologise about and you don't have to explain yourself to no one in these forums !! we are all friends here and welcome to the forums fellow Assassin.

dannymorass
12-17-2012, 01:48 AM
hey bro you have nothing to apologise about and you don't have to explain yourself to no one in these forums !! we are all friends here and welcome to the forums fellow Assassin.

yeah, i feel right at home now. just like grandmoms at christmas. sorry for apologiseing.:)

pacmanate
12-17-2012, 10:18 AM
I think that's actually a proven fact.

Really? Wow :o

MasterAssasin84
12-17-2012, 11:38 AM
yeah, i feel right at home now. just like grandmoms at christmas. sorry for apologiseing.:)

Merry Christmas to you buddy :) and once again welcome to the brotherhood !!!