PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer not going so well...

Frox_Precision
12-15-2012, 01:02 AM
Hello!

I am having a hard time with multiplayer.
I am always trying to sneak up on my targets, but they always tend to find me, and stun me. (Even though I press square right when I can)
When I am trying to stun an enemy, I can never pull it off, since they always kill me.
Does anyone have any tips for multiplayer?
Could be any tip, really, as long as it is useful! :)
I would love to be able to play multiplayer for longer than a few matches because I always fail so hard... :S

Thanks!
/Sam

TheBearJew32
12-15-2012, 01:25 AM
try not to run a lot
sixth sense perk is your friend
if you're focused on stunning a pursuer, and you spot him, throw a knife at him then stun
be patient. everyone experiences that situation where you're an inch away from killing your target only to be killed by your pursuer

Frox_Precision
12-15-2012, 01:29 AM
try not to run a lot
sixth sense perk is your friend
if you're focused on stunning a pursuer, and you spot him, throw a knife at him then stun
be patient. everyone experiences that situation where you're an inch away from killing your target only to be killed by your pursuer

Thanks! I will try this right away!

TrueAssassin77
12-15-2012, 01:35 AM
am i in the wrong thread section? oh wait nope. should this be in the multiplayer section maybe? yes,

Frox_Precision
12-15-2012, 01:58 AM
am i in the wrong thread section? oh wait nope. should this be in the multiplayer section maybe? yes,

Instead of being a kid, you could just tell me how to get there maybe?
I hate people like you.

TrueAssassin77
12-15-2012, 02:02 AM
Instead of being a kid, you could just tell me how to get there maybe?
I hate people like you.

i am a kid. nothing else to "be".

maybe you should look man? just i revolutionary thought?!

i don't hate you for hating me. i find it pathetic to hate a fabricated name based off words that could have nothing to do with the actual persons beliefs and personailities, but don't worry, i don't hate you for having that type of pathetic mindset :p

Frox_Precision
12-15-2012, 02:06 AM
i am a kid. nothing else to "be".

maybe you should look man? just i revolutionary thought?!

i don't hate you for hating me. i find it pathetic to hate a fabricated name based off words that could have nothing to do with the actual persons beliefs and personailities, but don't worry, i don't hate you for having that type of pathetic mindset :p

Dude, if you have to be like that, please just get out of here? this is a forum, not a place for people to be like that, sarcastic.
If you don't want my post here, tell me where to put it instead of being like that...
Just get out.

TrueAssassin77
12-15-2012, 02:13 AM
Dude, if you have to be like that, please just get out of here? this is a forum, not a place for people to be like that, sarcastic.
If you don't want my post here, tell me where to put it instead of being like that...
Just get out.

hmmm. this is strange.

did you not attack me? you are now telling me to leave the forums? ok man, i am obviously the bad guy here.

Frox_Precision
12-15-2012, 02:27 AM
hmmm. this is strange.

did you not attack me? you are now telling me to leave the forums? ok man, i am obviously the bad guy here.

What? Why do you even keep on going? Just leave man.

TrueAssassin77
12-15-2012, 02:34 AM
This message is hidden because Frox_Precision is on your ignore list.

You are arrogant. to think you have the right to tell someone to leave the forums speaks volumes to your character and shows your lack of integrity. Need not mention the capacity you displayed to actually hate someone you will never know. I am done with you.

you are on my ignore list. To me... that's almost as good as yoy leaving the forums

Frox_Precision
12-15-2012, 02:39 AM

You are arrogant. to think you have the right to tell someone to leave the forums speaks volumes to your character and shows your lack of integrity. Need not mention the capacity you displayed to actually hate someone you will never know. I am done with you.

you are on my ignore list. To me... that's almost as good as yoy leaving the forums

So childish man.

r4inm4n1991
12-15-2012, 02:40 AM

Im not agaisnt you, but you could answer hes question, and yes this is the single player forum.
If you have pursuers just hide and wait for them to come and stun them, then youre free to pursue your target.
For perks...use your head.

Here is the forum whre you should have post: http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/136-Assassin-s-Creed-Multiplayer-Discussion

TrueAssassin77
12-15-2012, 02:46 AM
Im not agaisnt you, but you could answer hes question, and yes this is the single player forum.
If you have pursuers just hide and wait for them to come and stun them, then youre free to pursue your target.

Here is the forum whre you should have post: http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/136-Assassin-s-Creed-Multiplayer-Discussion

The treasure of non-ignorance should not be given. it should be discovered!

r4inm4n1991
12-15-2012, 02:49 AM
The treasure of non-ignorance should not be given. it should be discovered!

:S
youre so grumpy...

Frox_Precision
12-15-2012, 02:51 AM

Should I re-post this thread on the multiplayer forum?
Also, thanks for the link! :)

TrueAssassin77
12-15-2012, 02:54 AM
:S
youre so grumpy...

nah that was a just a joke man. i probably should have just posted link along with my comment. but his irrational response incited fury within me!!!

r4inm4n1991
12-15-2012, 02:55 AM
You should, i guess you will have better answers. PSN is GACS1991, for your wolfpack problem...and yes, i know how to play it...do not kill my poisoned target noob. hahaha

r4inm4n1991
12-15-2012, 02:56 AM
nah that was a just a joke man. i probably should have just posted link along with my comment. but his irrational response incited fury within me!!!

I forgive you for all your sins. NOW DIE!

Frox_Precision
12-15-2012, 03:00 AM
You should, i guess you will have better answers. PSN is GACS1991, for your wolfpack problem...and yes, i know how to play it...do not kill my poisoned target noob. hahaha

I won't kill your's if you won't kill mine! :P

r4inm4n1991
12-15-2012, 03:02 AM
I won't kill your's if you won't kill mine! :P

Fair enough...

Frox_Precision
12-15-2012, 03:03 AM
Fair enough...

Added!

r4inm4n1991
12-15-2012, 03:05 AM
Added!

Cool...we will play tomorrow! Fell free to invite me when im in the game.

Frox_Precision
12-15-2012, 03:08 AM
Cool...we will play tomorrow! Fell free to invite me when im in the game.

Allright, what country do you live in? so I know when about you will be on?

You could send it in PM if you don't wanna say here! :p

r4inm4n1991
12-15-2012, 03:10 AM
Allright, what country do you live in? so I know when about you will be on?

You could send it in PM if you don't wanna say here! :p

Im from France, its 3am, and i should be in bed...sleeping!

Frox_Precision
12-15-2012, 03:17 AM
Im from France, its 3am, and i should be in bed...sleeping!

I am from Sweden, and apparently we have the same time! :D
I believe... O.o

I will be on my PS3 pretty much the whole day tomorrow so I'll see you then!