PDA

View Full Version : quick question regrading the King george DLC, I looked for the answer but to no avail

the_atm
12-15-2012, 12:02 AM
A: Will this be a standalone DLC?
B: The outfit that they show, with the wolf hood and stuff, will that be available in the normal game?

sorry if these have been answered someone else but I couldn't find it.

Assassin_M
12-15-2012, 12:16 AM
A: Stand alone like the lost archive ?? Is that what you mean ?? If so, then I don't think anyone knows....matter fact, I don't think anyone knows if it`ll be tied to the main story or not
B: Most likely, Yes..

UrDeviant1
12-15-2012, 12:35 AM
We will be able to tame a wolf.

MrLightHorse
12-15-2012, 03:44 AM
Thats a Rumour we did only see a picture....

ajl992008
12-15-2012, 12:44 PM
does anyone know how long each dlc will be? if it is a decent length I will get the pass and get them all but if its short i may just not get it tbh.

dewgel
12-15-2012, 02:17 PM
does anyone know how long each dlc will be? if it is a decent length I will get the pass and get them all but if its short i may just not get it tbh.

Quality and quantity are two different things. Don't judge on it because it's short. Rather have an epic 6 hours of fun story, gameplay and new stuff than 10 hours of pointless dribble.

It's been said it should be around 6 hours extra of content, I think. Check the main thread for the season pass..

pirate1802
12-15-2012, 02:35 PM
Quality and quantity are two different things. Don't judge on it because it's short. Rather have an epic 6 hours of fun story, gameplay and new stuff than 10 hours of pointless dribble.

It's been said it should be around 6 hours extra of content, I think. Check the main thread for the season pass..

I agree on the quality/quantity thing, but still 6 hours seem too less for 30$. And by my experience developer estimates are always higher than the actual length.

Bashilir
12-15-2012, 03:35 PM
I agree on the quality/quantity thing, but still 6 hours seem too less for 30$. And by my experience developer estimates are always higher than the actual length.Of course their estimates are higher, there's no way actually predict how long it'll take. Some people will do it alot faster, simply because they're good at the game OR they run through way too fast to enjoy it.

GunnarGunderson
12-15-2012, 04:46 PM
I don't think anyone knows if it`ll be tied to the main story or not

It's a completely alternate timeline where Rahtnhaké;ton never becomes an Assassin and is just a Mohawk warrior

pacmanate
12-15-2012, 05:59 PM

I think they said an hour each? I think? Or maybe it was 2 hours each... Someone tell me!

dewgel
12-15-2012, 08:01 PM
It's a completely alternate timeline where Rahtnhaké;ton never becomes an Assassin and is just a Mohawk warrior

Don't say things you don't know as if it's the truth.. that's never been confirmed and is purely speculation.

Also; in an open world context you can't really put time to a game either.

naran6142
12-15-2012, 08:24 PM
Does anyone know how much one will cost without a season pass?

pacmanate
12-15-2012, 10:03 PM
Don't say things you don't know as if it's the truth.. that's never been confirmed and is purely speculation.

Also; in an open world context you can't really put time to a game either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD6BfBOCvVI

Description:

Welcome to Assassin's Creed III's Tyranny of King Washington -- a three-part DLC series exploring an alternate reality in which George Washington goes mad with unlimited power, foregoing Presidency to rule as tyrannical King. In this alternate world, Connor is and remains Ratonhnhaké:ton. Having never become an Assassin, he must endure new trials, acquiring the skills he'll need to take down a possessed Washington and win freedom for his land once and for all..

I doubt Machinima would make that up.