PDA

View Full Version : gamestop's best games of 2012

blazefp
12-14-2012, 11:49 PM
It may be too early but it'd be good to stay attentive to this. For now we're kicking asses but the next round will be tougher (against Diablo III) and the round after that will be a landmark for AC3 if it beats CoD which I suspect will be our opponent.
To be honest, I believe CoD will be our only major opponent until the finals. Big names like Dishonored, Halo 4, Sleeping dogs, Borderlands 2, Max Payne 3, Mass Effect 3 and NFS are all on the other side fortunately.

Just thought I could give you the heads up and sorry if someone already did

P.S.: Lol forgot the site (http://www.gamespot.com/best-of-2012/peoples-choice/index.html)

blazefp
12-19-2012, 09:04 PM
Just thought I could bring this thread from the grave because now it's critical, Assassin's creed is loosing to planetside 2 :( Give help c'mon it deserves it

Assassin_M
12-19-2012, 09:05 PM
Just thought I could bring this thread from the grave because now it's critical, Assassin's creed is loosing to planetside 2 :( Give help c'mon it deserves it

It`s not going to win.....It`s probably not going to win anything important this year....Voted anyway

blazefp
12-19-2012, 09:07 PM
It`s not going to win.....It`s probably not going to win anything important this year....Voted anyway

Actually the round started about 6 minutes ago that's why it was loosing with 40%. My bad xD Last time I checked was already winning with 75% thx for the vote M, made the difference xD

Assassin_M
12-19-2012, 09:11 PM
Actually the round started about 6 minutes ago that's why it was loosing with 40%. My bad xD Last time I checked was already winning with 75% thx for the vote M, made the difference xD

lmoa really ? xD:p

I`m Awesome......I`M YOUR KING

blazefp
12-19-2012, 09:26 PM
Hahaha.......no.
Keep voting and it might actually win something. I guess that's the point :p
I think it will reach the final four at least, this one is the most difficult round till then and we're crushing planetside 2