PDA

View Full Version : More Brawlers to scrap with.

helloSmurfz
12-14-2012, 11:39 AM
I really enjoyed the Boston Brawlers missions, having to fight in hand to hand combat with another person / people and they used their fists aswell.
I hope we can see more of this, such as thugs or just people wanting to fight throughout the streets of Boston, New York and the Frontier.
It was quite enjoyable, and made AC3 more enjoyable.
Anyone else hope to see more Brawlers ? :)

dxsxhxcx
12-14-2012, 12:23 PM
I liked this mission as well, IMO they can become even better if in the next games they appear they were means to an end instead of only side missions, like you need access to someone or something but before that you need to beat everyone first to be allowed to meet the people behind these fights, the same applies for the other clubs...

helloSmurfz
12-14-2012, 01:39 PM
Yes I agree, they can become better and more improved in future games. I hope to see more of these missions in further installments of Assassins Creed series !
I just wish they had more to offer in AC3 !

SixKeys
12-14-2012, 01:53 PM
I liked this mission as well, IMO they can become even better if in the next games they appear they were means to an end instead of only side missions, like you need access to someone or something but before that you need to beat everyone first to be allowed to meet the people behind these fights, the same applies for the other clubs...

+1