PDA

View Full Version : Awesomely stick a landing (like in the middle of the Boston demo w/o commentary).

silleevanillee
12-14-2012, 05:44 AM
I like to recreate some of the practiced flare walkthrough techniques of pre-release gameplay demos that usually wouldn't be recreated in a normal play through unless specifically going for it. I also like to see if it's possible. This one in particular is a move Connor can do where he sticks his landing from a really high jump (like jumping out of the building in the middle of the Boston Demo without commentary).

1. Jump off any area high enough where he starts flailing his arms in alternating circles.
2. Mid-air while keeping R1/Right trigger held let go of both the left analog stick and the X/A button. He'll stick the landing like an Assassinator and keep kneeled until you let go of the R1/Right trigger, then slowly rise up.

It has a truly badass effect, and if you keep the R1/Right trigger held and push the left analog stick forward after you land he'll take off in a full sprint like a track and field athlete.

One of the major addicting qualities of this franchise is the amount of control you have over the character (for better and worse). Even without separate high/low profile actions like in previous games there is still a lot of finesse you can apply to your character if you wish to. That's it no opinions, rants or complaints. I'm sure someone's already discovered this but I didn't see it on here, so jump it up! Enjoy!

SixKeys
12-14-2012, 08:27 AM
Interesting, I'll have to try this. Thanks for the tip!

silleevanillee
12-14-2012, 10:52 AM
No problem, if only you could jump and shoot an arrow like in the CG E3 trailer!

Scystab
12-14-2012, 11:17 AM
or spin the gun, plant teh guard's head on it an shoot as in teh first trailer :/