PDA

View Full Version : Problem while installing New Update and Graphics problem

Chiwiluk
12-14-2012, 12:58 AM
I got this problem while i want to Download/Install new update:
http://i47.tinypic.com/e8s46t.png
can anyone tell me whats going on,and how can i fix it(I buy original cd game)

And about graphics:

I got a Ati Radeon 5970 Graphic,and 12gb Ram memory and,24 inch BENQ Monitor G2420HD
when I'm in the game, and when you move the mouse quickly the camera, just like my little image chips, it happens to me when there's a lot of detail in the image (for example, when I was in Boston in the town, when I was somewhere in the forest is not so)

Can anyone help me about this,and can anyone explane me how to fix,thanks.

UbiHawk1ns
12-14-2012, 02:59 AM
Hey Chiwiluk, I am sorry you are having troubles getting your update to install. If you would please, contact us via the ticket system on our Support Site (http://support.ubi.com) and we will be happy to assist you with any installation problems you are having. You can also follow the link in my signature to get to the support site. Have a good one!

Chiwiluk
12-14-2012, 10:53 PM
Hey Chiwiluk, I am sorry you are having troubles getting your update to install. If you would please, contact us via the ticket system on our Support Site (http://support.ubi.com) and we will be happy to assist you with any installation problems you are having. You can also follow the link in my signature to get to the support site. Have a good one!
I do everything whay you say,but whats going on with FPS it's 14-20 when im in Boston or in Forest with max qualiti graphics i got ATI RADEON 5970 and 12 GB RAM memory?

DisturbedJim83
12-15-2012, 04:45 AM
Ubisoft will never admit to it but simply put its the latest example of a developer screwing over the PC community by being so focused on the profits to be made from the Console sector that they never do a half decent PC port but then again so far only Ubisoft have said publicly that 95% of their PC customers pirate software so why bother investing in the PC sector

Chiwiluk
12-15-2012, 12:17 PM
Ubisoft will never admit to it but simply put its the latest example of a developer screwing over the PC community by being so focused on the profits to be made from the Console sector that they never do a half decent PC port but then again so far only Ubisoft have said publicly that 95% of their PC customers pirate software so why bother investing in the PC sector

But I bought the original game for the PC, I paid 50 euro, I hope that no one in the world of pirate Ubisoft ?

UbiHawk1ns
12-18-2012, 02:11 AM
Hey Chiwiluk, hope you are having a good day. If you wouldn't mind, could you open up your Task Manager (Hold Ctrl-Alt and press Delete) and tell me how many process are showing on the bottom left corner? I am trying to find some possible solutions for you. You have plenty of RAM on your system, so I cannot imagine this being a huge deal. I am going to recommend that you contact our phone support department, as this is going to require more troubleshooting.

I apologize for any inconveniences. We at Ubisoft are very dedicated to providing our customer the best gaming experience. We do not abandon any group of players and want to provide the best support possible.